Author's Note- I Need Your Help!

Hey guys! Great news, i will be posting two new SuperMartian books!

The Angels AU will become a five/six-chapter short story, and the story I talked about in my author's note last chapter will also be posted!!!

Now I need your help. I need pictures to create a cover for both books. If you have suggestions please send them to me ASAP!

Remember, the sooner I get suggestions, the sooner I can post these books! You can comment below or send me the links to the pictures through Wattpad Private messaging.

So, here's my blurbs for both of these books:

Angels:

[Young Justice AU, SuperMartian]

Connor Luthor doesn't want to be his father's son. Being rich makes you known for all the wrong reasons. Connor doesn't want people to be his friend just because his father can buy out the football arena for his sixteenth birthday party or get VIP access virtually everywhere in the world. He wants someone to be his friend because he's Connor, the boy with anger issues, unusual strength and smarts, and an obsession with wearing the same black t-shirt with the red diamond-shaped shield.

Regular humans don't seem to be working out for Connor, so maybe he needs someone not so terrestrial.

Maybe what he needs is a shy, alien girl who looks just like an Angel.

Together:

(-okay, I'm still working  on this one too. Its about Connor and M'gann in early married life, though, so if you have suggestions pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let me know!!!-)

Thanks for all your support on this so far, and please  make sure to comment!!

Lots of Love, and Happy New Year!

~Lizardgurl