Don't close your eyes

Start from the beginning

Me : Jungkook, I- I feel really tired, I think I'm going to fall asleep..

Jungkook : Can you eat something before? You need to have as much energy as possible.

Me : Alright..

Taehyung gave me some food and I ate it. Now I feel too tired, I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I look at Jungkook who's still treating to my wounds.

Me : Am I going to die if I fall asleep?

Jungkook : What?! No! Why would you think that. No, you are not going to die. And if anything happens, I'm here. I'm taking care of you and will stay next to you as long as I have too. Nothing will happen to you my baby..

I don't think he has called me baby as much as he has today. It makes my heart beat really hard against my chest every time. 

Me : I should stand up. To not fall asleep..

Jungkook : You can fall asleep, don't worry. I'm here.

Taehyung : I can make her fall asleep..but I don't know if it's ok for you..

Jungkook : Yes you can, you don't need to ask.

Taehyung approaches the bed and lays next to me, he takes me in his arms.

Taehyung : Just close your eyes. *smiles*

I close my eyes. He rubs my forehead and goes lower to the tip of my nose. He continues and repeats this movement slowly. Jimin was the only one who knew how to make me fall asleep, it's how my parents used to do it.

He must have told Taehyung.

**

Taehyung's POV

Me : I think she's sleeping.

Jungkook : Thank you Tae, but how did you know to do that?

Me : It's something her parents did to her to make her fall asleep. Jimin was the one to know first, but I think you wouldn't have let him do it..

Jungkook : You know things about her that even I don't even know..And what happened today was because of me again. Everything that happens to her is my fault!

Me : It's not your fault. Daesung is the one who hurt her, not you.

Jungkook : Yeah, but every time this kind of thing happens it's because I'm not there for her! Just because I'm a moron who's always upset. And for what? Nothing. I don't even know what she was thinking before that and what really happened.. I'm not even sure I want to hear her tell me the night mare she went through.

Hoseok : Hey Jungkook, It's not your fault, you can't be there for her all the time. She needs some space to think. Be by herself, it's normal.

Jungkook : No, I told her I would be there for her all the time.

*1 hour later*

Angel's POV

I open my eyes, Jungkook is in front of my sitting on a chair, he's holding my hand. The pain is still there. It's indescribable. It hurts everywhere.

Jungkook : Are you feeling better?

Me : Mmm..not really

Jungkook : Tell me the truth and what you really feel. I can't be more worried anyway..

Me : It just.. hurts, a lot..throughout my whole body..

Jungkook : I would like to take away all the pain you feel..

Me : I prefer being in pain than seeing you suffer.

Jungkook : It really hurts me to see you...like this. I don't know what happened but..I don't think I want to..

Me : I don't even remember everything..

Taehyung : Do you think you can talk about it? We could talk about it to the police.

Jungkook : I don't think-

Me : I can talk about it.

Jungkook : Don't force yourself.

Me : I know. There's just some things that I don't remember. I think I may have fainted, maybe because of the blood loss and pain..

Taehyung : I don't think I will be able to hear it, but it's maybe better to talk about everything and get it out of your head.

Me : Ok..so, after our "talk" I wanted to refresh my mind and went to the beach. I was resting in the sand and after several minutes I saw Daesung with some other boys. I tried to get away, but he saw me and stopped me. After that he took me to this room and told me that he was going to send you a video.. He sent you a text and didn't look at the phone afterwards. He started to..he kissed me. He hurt me with a knife and after that..he hit me. Maybe about four or five times..I don't remember.

Jimin : I can't listen to this.

He walks to the door and leaves the room.

Me : I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have talked about it.

Jungkook : Don't apologize. I don't want to hear the word "sorry" coming out of your mouth.

Me : I know that he..I just see and remember that blood and his voice, his hands.. There's some things that I don't want to say.. but I fainted not long after.

Jin : I should ask the receptionists if he knows a Daesung.

Taehyung : Yes, but do you know the hotel you were in?

Me : I think It's three or four hotels from here.

Jin : I'm going to check.

Taehyung : Alright

Jungkook : Taehyung, If I see him. I swear. I will kill him.In the fullest sense of the word. I won't let him live after what he did to her.

Me : I don't want you to get hurt, or have problems.

Jungkook : I won't be able to look at  him. Thinking about what he did to you and not react or make him suffer.

Me : If you hurt him, you will hurt yourself and hurt me as well. Don't do anything. I need you.

____

 I'm back. 

I'm so sorry for the long wait for the next part.. I've been so busy and it was hard to find time but I'm making time now. I hope that everyone is staying safe and staying healthy. I love all of you guys!

Sorry for any mistakes. 

I love hearing your feedback :)