I Love you?

Me : Tell me.

Jimin was about to talk when someone came in the room without knocking on the door.

Jungkook : Yeojin-ah, I need you for a minute. It's urgent!

Me : You coud knock at the door before coming in, and I'm talking Jimin right now so p-

I couldn't finish my sentence when Jungkook took me by my arm but Jimin didn't let him do what he wanted.

Jimin : She said she couldn't come so let go of her.

I could tell by his voice that he was really mad!

Jungkook : You're no one to tell me what I can and can't do.

Jimin : I won't say it again. You.let.go.of.her

Jungkook smiled and pulled me to get out of the room but Jimin took my arm out of Jungkook's grip and pushed Jungkook violently which ended up making Jungkook fall

Jungkook smiled and pulled me to get out of the room but Jimin took my arm out of Jungkook's grip and pushed Jungkook violently which ended up making Jungkook fall. I should put an end to this.

Me :  Guys, please stop, it's ok. Don't fight please!

I went to Jungkook to see how he was doing and when he turned his head I saw that he was slightly injured on his lip and hand, I don't know why but that made me feel really bad and guilty....

Me : I'm so sorry Jungkook, I'm going to treat your injuries, I'm sorry!

Jungkook stood up.

Jungkook : I'm alright.

And he left. 

I don't know what to do. I look at Jimin but he seems shocked by the actions he just did so I try to comfort him even if what he did was really bad.

Me : It's ok Jimin, you did something you didn't want to, I know it, everything is my fault, you tried to help me and I thank you for that.

I get closer to him and hug him.

Jimin : I'm so sorry.... I don't know why I did that....

Me : Jungkook will forgive you don't worry, you just have to apologize. I know you did it without thinking.

After a long hug I told Jimin that we should talk later and I went downstairs to check how Jungkook was doing.

He is in the bathroom.

I open the door.

Me : Jungkook?

Jungkook : You don't knock at the door before coming in? 

Me : I'm sorry.

I was closing the door to do it again and knock at the door when I heard his voice.

Jungkook : I was joking...

I enter and close the door behind me.

Me : Jungkook , I'm..

I couldn't  hold back my tears and I cried because I can't stand seeing him being injured by my fault

He saw me and came closer to take me in his arms.

Jungkook : It's ok, Yeojin-ah it's not your fault, I shouldn't have acted that way... Don't cry, I don't like seeing you like this.

Me : I'm so sorry Jungkook. I've  been mean to you....

Jungkook : Don't say that!

He took my head in his hands and raised it to look at me in the eyes. They were all watered and red.

He looked at me for a few seconds and kissed me. I feel like it's even more precious and special than the first time he did it. Even with his wound, his lips are still soft....

He stops and put his head in the crook of my neck to me hold even more tightly.

Jungkook : Yeojin-ah. I love you.

He? What? I can't believe he it! I.... My heart just out of my chest  and I can't breath anymore. This morning, Jungkook kissed me then I hear that Jimin is in love with me, and now Jungkook kissed me again and tells me he loves in love with me..This day is....Unbelievable.

Jungkook : I've been in love with you for a long time.....

...

Jungkook gets his face back in front of me.

Jungkook : I don't want to ask you if you love me or not, I will just wait for you as long as I have to. But, I just want you to know that I really love you and I don't want any other girl but you. And I will wait my whole life for you.

Me : Jungkook.... I don't know.....I don't know what to say...You make me feel a lot of things... I...

Jungkook : Really? I'm happy to know that *smile* but, just take your time, I'm alright with it.

Me : You are so sweet Jungkook....., I really, can't believe what's happening

Jungkook : I love you so much my adorable baby cotton candy! You're always so adorable *smile*

He hugs me and after that I finally  treat his injuries while he's looking at me with his deep eyes, he's going to kill me...but then I remember something

Me : Jungkook, can I ask you something?

Jungkook : Yes, my baby cotton candy *smile*

Me : Please answer me honestly.

Jungkook : Wow, it;s serious. But yes I will.

Me : Why are you acting differently with Jimin?