Your Touch On My Skin

Me : You don't have to lock the door.

Jungkook :  I don't want anyone to come in.

Me : I don't like this bathroom...

Jungkook : Do you want to go upstairs?

Me : No. I have to try to erase the bad memories.
But... do I really have to take my shirt off?

Jungkook : Just lift it up a bit so I can put the gel on your back.

Me : Alright...

Jungkook : Angel, I don't want to force you in any kind of way to do something so if you don't want to do it, don't. But I want and have to take care of you. 

Me : I'm ok Jungkook, if it's you, it's ok, I'm just..me...shy..and all..

Jungkook : You don't have to be shy my baby candy *smile*

He pressed his lips on mine, and I turn around so he can't see my red cheeks that must be really colorful just by feeling the hotness of them.
I lift my shirt up a bit but only to show my back. The heat is taking all over my body. It's when I looked at my left that I saw there was this mirror! I hate mirrors! Now I know that Jungkook can see and maybe already saw my ugly face.

Jungkook : Tell me if it hurts. And don't be surprised the gel is cold.

Me : Alright.

I can feel the cold gel on his hand getting spread all over my back, the pain is not too intense but still present. Honestly, the only thing I can feel is Jungkook's hands, they're smooth, feeling them on my back gives me chills, it's almost similar to a massage. The feeling of his touch against my skin always makes me feel weird.

Jungkook : I'm almost finished.

Jungkook : There, you can put your shirt back properly.

Me : Thank you.

I can't even look at him, or in his direction because of my embarrassment. My cheeks are still hot. And my heart beat is still racing.

He washes his hands.

Jungkook : I will put some on again tonight before you sleep.

Me : Ok.

Jungkook : Are you alright?

Me : Me? Yes, totally fine... Why do you ask?...

Jungkook : You're acting weird *smile*

Me : No, I'm not.

Jungkook : Look at me.

He leans in and moves my head with one of his hand and we both get into eye contact.

Jungkook : You're adorable *smile*

He kissed me before getting his back straight again

Jungkook : You liked bad boys as I heard?

Oh my god! I won't be able to get my cheeks back to a normal color!

Me : Uhm? No.

Jungkook : That's what you said earlier *smile*

Me : Oh yes, I forgot...

I really look dumb! No, wait, I am!

Jungkook : Do you want me to be like one of them? *smirk*

Me : No, I-Iike how you are, but let's talk about something else, it's not interesting.

Jungkook : Why should we? I can be me but, be a bad boy like them just to please you *smirk*

Me : I won't talk about this anymore. Have a good day Jungkook, *I move towards the door* open it please.

I'm standing like an idiot in front of the door, facing the black wood of it, trying to avoid any visual contact, with the boy present in the same room as me, locked in it together.

I feel a soft heat on the back of my body, a hot breath on the back of my neck, and now, arms wrapping around my small figure..

Jungkook : Before I unlock the door, I want a soft kiss from your small and cute lips.