You Make Me Breathless

Jimin : HELLOOO!

Wow... He's..... I don't have words! His clothes....., he's wearing a white shirt with his black skinny pants...It's something he should wear more often! And his hair is so....! I mean I'm always chocked by his beauty but I don't know....I'm...what is air?....

He takes me in his arms

Me : Happy Birthday!

Jimin : Thank you! But wow...you should wear these kind of shirts more often, I really like it *smile*

I hear Jungkook coughing

Jungkook : Hello.

Jimin waits a bit before getting his arms away from me and looks at Jungkook without the smile he had seconds ago.

Jimin : Hello.. I don't remember inviting you.....

Jungkook : Me neither...

Me : Alright... Who's here? *smile*

Jimin : Tae, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and some other friends *smile*

I wonder if there's some girls.... Not that it bothers me...No.....Or just a little...Alright! Honestly I'm really easily jealous!

Me : Are there....uhm...I mean, can I know your friends? *smile*

Jimin : Yes *smile* over there you have Jackson, Mark, Park Bo Gum, Daesung and....where is he...there! It's Taemin, one of my closest friend. You're the only girl because I just want you. *smile*

Me : *smile* You're so sweet, but you know you can invite a girl if you want...(that's not really what I think but...)

Jimin : No, you're the only one, you know it,I already told you *smile*

Jungkook : No, I don't know, can you remind me?

Me : We will talk about this later, please, let's just have some fun at least today.

Jimin : Thank you Yeojin.

Me : Oh by the way, I didn't tell you but my real name is Angel, I forgot to tell you and Jungkook made me think about it, Yeojin is just a "nickname"

Jimin : Great, it's even more beautiful *smile* the nickname little angel is perfect now *smile*

Me : Yes *smile*

We all go in the living room, where everyone is partying, the music is loud, it's Motel Pool by Travis Garland playing. The other boys greet us and I meet Jimin's friends, they seem really nice.

Jimin : Hey guys, I have something important to tell you.

"What is it?"

Jimin :  Yeojin told me that her real name is Angel and that Yeojin is just a nickname that everyone used for a long time.

Taehyung : Really?! Why didn't you tell us??

Me : I was used to be called Yeojin by my friends (even if I just had maybe 2 friends...) and even my family so I thought you wouldn't care.

Taehyung : No! We care about everything when it's about you! And Angel is even more beautiful, it really fits you! 

Jin : Yeah! And we used to call you little angel!

Hoseok : Oh my god I'm the angel of an angel?!

Yoongi : That's really swag!

Me : Thank you *smile*

Jimin : Alright, my little angel *smile* do you want something to drink? There's alcohol *smile*

Me : Just a glass, I don't want to drink too much alcohol.

Jimin : Alright *smile*

He goes into the kitchen to get the drinks.

Jungkook : *whispers to me* I'm going to the bathroom, don't do anything stupid *smile* 

I look at him, nod and smile as an answer.

As soon as Jungkook went to the bathroom, Taemin and Daesung approached me.

Taemin : Hello, nice to meet you Angel *smile*