Hell NO!

Mylife never was simple.
I never had a loving family or a caringfriend but the day I got married I hoped for warmth from my husbandto be.

Hewas young and successful and of course chosen by my ah so lovelyfamily.

Themarriage started fine but just after a few days his true colours cameout and so my miserable marriage started.

Hewas abusive but he had a bottom line that he never crossed at leastthat's what I thought but the truth is he probably was disgusted bymy existence.

Thebeatings started in the second year of our marriage and ended today.

Whyyou may ask. Ah it's just because he took it to far today and killedme by mistake. His final words ware "Finally it's over!"But why is he saying that line? Shouldn't it be my line? After 6years of marriage without love but hate?

Nowlet's get to the current situation.

Idon't know what sick joke God chose to make with me or any deity outthere.

HereI'm standing in my bridal dress in front of that bastard I hoped notto see in after life and just when the priest finished his questionif he is willing to take me as his bride and him responding with "Ido" the priest turns to me with the same question!

"RiXiu are you willing to take him as your husband and love him for therest of your life?"

Ialways hoped to be able to come to the past and change my fate but Inever thought I'll be sent to this particular moment where I shouldbe saying "yes I do" but you know what I said?

"Hellno!!!"

Myfinals words ware left while I was running out of the room and with abang I closed the doors behind me with a stupefied family and manyguests including the groom and his family.

Assoon as I was out of the hotel where we ware supposed to hold ourwedding I ran to the car waiting for us to drive us to our honey moonwhich we never went to in my past life.

Itwas supposed to be a 7 day cruise on a ship. Our luggage or should Isay mine was already packed and in the car perfectly ready waitingfor me with all the money I have been given by my parents. In my lastlive I gave it to him to help him overcome some financialdifficulties but this time it's going to be spend on me!

"Sircan I have the car keys? My husband is going to join me after hefinished with the family." I asked the driver who have beenwaiting for the wedding to be done.

"Ofcourse madam." With a light bow he gave the keys to me.

Assoon as he turned around to go in I jumped into the driver seat anddrove away!

Firstthing first is to get rid of the phone.
But wait first a messageon my social media.
"Xian Ru is an abusive bastard who can'tperform in bed! Don't get fooled by him! And my sweet family is asworthless as it can be!"

Iknow I shouldn't say mean stuff about my family and him but honestlywho cares I am going to run and if they try something I still know aloot of their dirty secrets!

'Ding.Ding. Virtuous Wife system booting will start.'

"Hellno!"

Whatthe heck was that voice just now!

'Ding.Ding. Rewards will be given for completing hidden mission.'

"Whathidden mission?" I said out loud and focused on driving, don'twant to die again.

'Ding.Ding. Hidden missions content is to leave and humiliate the futurehusband in front of the media. The reward includes stats, to increasethe likelihood of being noticed by the future husband to 99 percentand increase of basics stats.'

Wellat least I get stats? Am I playing a game now? Well let's hope hewon't notice me.

Aftergetting to the port and checking in I went to my room to sleep fornow it's just to much! I died by the hand of my husband who nevertreated me right or as his wife at all to be reborn to the moment Icould get out of it just to hear a weird voice.

Theship I was going to stay for the next seven days was beautiful. A mixbetween blue and gold adorned the whole ship. The room I choose whenI was thinking about our honeymoon was huge. A kin size bad with redsheets and pink pillows. A golden chandelier with baby blue lightsadorned the room.

Honestly its a nice place to go to sleep.