coming & feeling

I freshened up and stayed in my room.
My eyes shut as I sat thinking about how amazing everything's gonna be when I suddenly heard on the speaker of the room,
"Stark, come immediately, there's an emergency."

I immediately walked out of my room down to the meeting room. Everybody sat with grim faces as if they had to celebrate someone's death anniversary or something.
"What is it?", I asked taking a seat.
"He is coming.", The Queen said gravely.
"Who? Evil Jesus?", I asked as everyone gave me a disgusted look,
"Okay, I mean Domaubris.", I said raising my hands in submission.

Everybody was here.
Pepper,Bruce, Clint, Natasha, Spider - boy, America's Ass, Captain Marvel, Valkyrie and of course Queen's crush, Dr. Stephen Strange.

"But I thought he changed his route?", Steve asked.
"So did we, but most probably he has a change in plan.", Stephen said looking tired.
"This is not good. I mean why would he do this?!", Carol Danvers said looking almost irritated.
"Whatever it is, I'm sure we'll make through this–", Valkyrie said,
"Hopefully alive.", I completed her statement.

"True. You have to make out of this alive because Domaubris destroys the soul of a person.", Eva added in looking at me like she was tired and at the same time sad.
"That's quite painful I suppose.", Peter said.
"It is.", Eva replied and then looked away.

"It's time to get the team ready. We will win this too.", Sam Wilson said standing up as he walked out along with the others to plan strategies. Only me, Steve, Natasha, Eva and Stephen remained.

"Have you seen the possibilities, Stephen?", I asked as he looked at me sadly and said,
"This is celestial business. I cannot say anything about it.", He said as I nodded.
"I'm sorry for you guys, I mean you were about to getting married.", Natasha said looking at Steve first and then to me.
"It's okay. Our main duty is to protect the world and we will do it this time too.", He said as I nodded.

Another chance to get happiness was gone. Nevermind.

Everyone stood up but I sat there, still.
"Let's go Tony.", Steve said as I nodded.
"You can leave, I want to stay here.", I said, as the fact that we were going for a battle with a celestial being seeped in.
"Okay.", Steve said, he knew I needed peace at times.
"Everything will be okay, Tony.", He said as he placed a hand on mine.
"I know.", I said with a fake smile as I looked up to him. He smiled back and left with the others as I sat alone.

"May I come in?", It was Morgan.
"Yes.", I replied, realising that my voice was numb.
I turned my recliner towards her as she beamed. She ran up to me and hugged me as I hugged her back.
"You're going for a battle?", She asked softly.
"Yes.", I replied, my voice broke as I shut my eyes.
"You'll promise me one thing?", She asked.
I nodded,
"You will take care of yourself and mom.", She said as I released her and looked at her face.
"You will bring mom and yourself back.", She said as I felt a piercing ache.

"I will try.", I said unsure.
She kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you 3000.", She said as I smiled, with moist eyes,
"I love you 3000.", I replied.

", I replied