queen & cheeseburger

I woke up with a headache and looked around to find Natasha Romanoff looking at me analytically

I slowly sat up and then the realisation struck me.
"What! What the hell?! You're alive and everyone-"
"Silence is commendable, Mr. Anthony Edward Stark.", Another voice said. I immediately looked in front to find a woman, with long cascading brown hair and intense black eyes looking at me in a way as if I was some idiot.

"And who are you miss?", I asked looking at her from top to bottom.
"I'm the queen here.", She said calmly. She wore a dark green robe like that Loki, you remember when the first time Avengers Assembled?
Yes, exactly the same colour but she looked way prettier.

No, you are a married man with a daughter Tony.
Wait, that just reminded me..

"Am I not dead?", I asked her looking confused.
Natasha immediately started,
"Oh yes, you are. Just like me. But-"
"But death is not really the end, Anthony.", The 'Queen' said.
"Tony will be fine, Queen.", I said giving special emphasis on that word.
"And for me it should always be Queen, Tony.", She said with a smile. The I'm extremely smart smile.

"Okay, so what am I supposed to do? And more importantly, is this heaven or hell? Because by all means I deserve the best place in heaven. Trust me, sitting beside Jesus' throne was one of my childhood dreams.", I said feeling nostalgic.

The Queen sighed.
"This is different, Tony. She said there is no hell or heaven. There is this unknown place where we live.", Natasha said like a teacher trying to explain the difference between curdy white precipitate and milky white precipitate.
Nobody will ever understand it.

"After dying. Of course.", I said sarcastically as the Great Queen continued analysing me.
"Oh yes, Anthony.", The Queen said as she walked up to the bed I was sitting on.
"Romanoff, teach him to respect me and tell him about the mission.", She said continuously stating at me. And I was like, woman I'm not that hot also..
Anyways, back to what I was saying.

"Yes, Queen.", Nat said as if respecting her.

She had to be a real powerful woman to get Natasha Romanoff respecting her.

"Well, Tony. There's a mission. It's the whole Cosmos in danger."
"Pause.", I said as she was about to continue.
"How long has it been?"
"Six years, Anthony.", The Queen replied as I stared at her in shock.
"Your wounds were so deep that they had managed to scar your soul. The power of the Infinity stones are beyond what we had thought they were.", Natasha explained.
I paused.
"Fine. But I need something!", I said suddenly realising that the pain was gone.
"Go on. What do you need?", She paused and looked at me with an amused expression as if she had just read my mind.
"I want cheeseburgers."