holes & stark

"Now to say something very interesting..", Strange was speaking in his I'm so great tone. Not to mention this was more tolerable than to see Steve and Nat together. I can swear on that.
"We're going back to earth.", He said as I gaped at him for a while.
"What the heck?! I thought I'm dead.", I said in shock.
"Oh yes, but we cannot do this alone. We need the others. ", Strange said and then turned towards the Queen who had been staring at him wide eyed all this time.
"By your order."
"You have my will, Stephen. Do whatever required.", She said regaining her composure immediately.

"Thank you.", He said and immediately did the sparkly thing that he does with his fingers and a round hole was created through which we could leave.
"But would they not recognise us?", Steve asked.
"No. They wouldn't, thanks to the spell. Even with your own names and suits nobody will know who you are.", Nat said as Stephen allowed the Queen to go first. I followed her, closely followed by Steve, Nat and Strange who shut off the thing.

Steve looked like he was sad as he stepped out. Suddenly a feeling of jealousy swept over me.
It was because he was remembering Bucky.

I turned away.
I stood opposite to the Avengers Tower. The place I had built. A feeling of pride ran through me immediately.
"By the way, your feelings will return here so remember to control them otherwise we'll be in a soup.", Stephen said as I nodded and walked towards the entry followed by them.
It seemed to be so different yet so familiar.

Stephen Strange decided to take the lead and took us into the central meeting area.
He opened the door and asked us to sit.
"Where's everyone?", I asked.
"Oh they'll be here. Remember to control your emotions.", He said the last statement looking straight into my eyes. I drew in a sharp breath.

He walked out of the room and all of us sat in silence. Suddenly I heard the sound of something breaking outside.
"Did you guys hear that?", I asked softly.
"No, Stark. We didn't. Now just shut up and sit.", Nat said as if she was already in an emotional turmoil.

I stood up and walked out to find a girl. I definitely didn't know her as I looked at her curiously. She looked up at me almost scared.
She had brown hair, a fair skin tone and reminded me of someone a lot but I just couldn't clearly get it.

"I'm so sorry sir.", She said softly.
"Yeah, that's okay kid.", I replied. It had been a glass door.
I walked up to her.
"Did you get hurt or something?", I asked softly.
"No.. not really.", She replied. This is when I noticed my suits arm that she was wearing.

"You gave you that?", I asked curiously.
"Peter did."
"And what's your name?"
"Morgan Howard Stark."