Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2

Start from the beginning

The kitchen was loaded with food everywhere.

My dad helped me walk through a pink and blue balloon arch. Then, we walked down the steps of our deck.

All of my family was here. It was overwhelming to the point that tears were falling. Janiyah, Graeme, Niko, and Tati are here from Cali. Lauren, Marylyn, and Laurence are here too. Noeli, Marco, and Marco Jr.

Griffin and Sophia came from Chicago. Layla, Ryan, and the kids are here. Austin and Kimmie.

Bliss, Shane, Adrian, Brently, Julian, Carly, Andrea, and Mason.

Jake, Marissa, and Andre are here. Wow, Sal and Tamia came too.

"Grandma Luana and Grandpa Mano?!!" They must be my special guests. I stopped walking and cried into my dad's shirt. My grandparents rarely leave Hawaii, so this is definitely special. My Uncle Keoni and Koa came too.

"Nonna Giorgia and Nonno Lorenzo, it is good to see you." They must be my other special guests. I will never forget the day they defended me when Cris and I came to Italy.

I see Cocoa, Cam, and the kids are here, along with Daddy Dominic, Daddy Val, Alyshea, and their kids. My legs became wobbly suddenly when everyone gave me a round of applause.

Bliss came over and placed a crown on my head. Cris and my dad then traded places, and we walked to a pair of blue and pink covered thrones. I totally forgot that I was even eating.

"I'm sorry but when I saw my grandparents, as well as Cris' Nonna and Nonno, I lost it. Both of our grandparents traveled from Hawaii and Italy to be here today. That means the world to me. Thank you so much for coming."

"To my dad, Antonio, and Isabela thank you all for being a rock in my life. You all are always there to help us with the kids when we need it the most. And, Isabela for being my mom. Noeli, Layla, and Bliss, my sisters and best friends, thank you for having my back and letting me blow up your phones when I felt down and needed someone to talk to. And, for this amazing party."

"Día, Rocco, Devin, Isabella, and Kekoa, my precious kids, mommy loves you all very much and will always do what I can to protect you." They all came over and sat with me and Cris.

"I'm sure everyone is hungry, so I won't talk too long. To Cris, my Mr. Irreplaceable - thank you for the best three years of my life. I thought I lost you forever last year. Thankfully, you pulled through. I love you very much and please don't ever leave me."

"Thank you to everybody for your support, love, phone calls, text messages, visits, and friendship. Gabriella and Angelo thank you too because they just kicked me. Thank you for this amazing shower. Please help yourselves to the food."

"Just a quick announcement. Throughout the rest of the evening, we will be playing the Clothes pen game. Please put on the clothespin bow ties that the kids passed out at the front door," Bliss says to everyone.

 Please put on the clothespin bow ties that the kids passed out at the front door," Bliss says to everyone