Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming

Wednesday, December 19th, 2018

Kam's POV

Ever since the weekend that Layla and Bliss left to go back home, these kids of mine have become very restless. I hardly get any sleep. Cris gives me massages daily now.

Too many times I have given him icy stares. The late-night food cravings were off the chain. Cris says he is not mad, but I feel terrible lashing out at him. And, also Jake and my dad too.

I am so glad that Layla and Bliss are on their way to Florida at the moment. And, at any moment now, my little Isabella and Kekoa are going to be here. I already have a feeling that those two are going to be bad. But, guess what? They are going to get the same treatment that my dad, and I am sure Antonio gave Cris too - a spanking.

I put my own self on bed rest because of what they are doing inside my body.

Cris went to take the twins to school. He should be home soon.

Jake is here with me. Jake told us that Briana was able to get the job that she wanted at Diamond Grove General Hospital. She will start in January, just in time when their house will be completed.

Diamond Grove is where Noeli hopes her residency is when she graduates medical school in the summer of 2019. She was smart like I was. And, is graduating early.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards' our bedroom.

"Sweetheart, how are you feeling now?"

"Extremely tired. I tried getting up off of the bed, but my body was too tired to sit up. I would like to sit in the chaise lounge."

Cris walked over to my side of the bed. "I will help you up, Kamea."

Cris placed my hands in his and helped me up. Then, we took a short walk over to the lounge chair. "My feet are fat. I hope they are born tomorrow. Did Alicia give birth on time?"

"She was actually a few days early." We finally reached the lounge chair. Cris sat with me, so I laid my head on his chest. He started playing in my hair and massaging my belly and back.

"The bags are already packed in the truck - one for you and one for the twins. We are ready. And, I put their car seats in your Range Rover."

"Can I stay in one of the bedrooms downstairs? That way if my water breaks, I will already be downstairs."

"Of course. Do you want to go now or wait until later?"

"I think now would be best." So, Cris got up first, then took my hands and led me downstairs. Cris and I decided for me to deliver the twins in the OR. I want to do a natural birth, which means a whole lot of pushing. And, I already said for them to give me an epidural.