Each time she'd let out a sigh of frustration before swinging herself out of his grip and then out of his sight until their next meeting. But it was the last time that really stuck out to him.

"Baby." She whispered in his ear, her arms wrapping around his neck and her hands entangling themselves in his curly brown locks. He groaned as she tugged and move her lips closer to him. "We'd be so good together and I know you know it. I see the way you look at me. You want me."

He closed his eyes, grasping onto her body tightly as he attempted to resist the urge to pull her close and say f*ck it all and slam his lips to hers. She leant closer, touching her lips to his. "We could run away together, spend the rest of our days in secret."

His attempts to resist her only became more futile as he could feel the words she was whispering against his. "Kiss me." She begged again. Every time, she'd beg him to kiss her not for it to always be her to initiate their moment, to know that her feelings were requited.

But each time the same result would occur. Shawn pried himself away from her before twisting her arm behind her back. Camila dropped her head in defeat accepting that her attempt had ended in failure once again and she would have to try again.

That had been a month and a half ago and he'd been preparing to finally take her down, to finally show her that he didn't want her or need her. He'd been so ready for this to finally end her, but he'd arrive to the building only to find her disappearance and her mocking words, showing him that she knew if she'd been around him, she wouldn't have lived.

When would this end? He wondered. It seemed like a never-ending cycle and he couldn't help but wonder who would break it first. Would he finally hand her over to her enemies? Or would she finally persuade him to give them a shot? He couldn't tell anymore because each time his resolve seemed to break just a little more and she seemed to let her guard slip a little easier every time.

Picking up the laptop and the phone, hoping it would give him some clue as to where the hell she was, he walked out of the warehouse, when he noticed a flyer lying on the floor.

Performance by the Starlettes tonight!
7:30 pm

At the Broadway Music Hall!

Shawn glanced down at his watch. 7.15. Maybe she was there? If he ran, he could probably get there in time for the show and see if his hunch was correct.

Stuffing the flyer into his pocket, he ran out of the building and down the blocks, attempting to avoid bashing into pedestrians but failing miserably. He was desperate to get to the theatre, to see if she was there, to finally capture her and end this torment.

Maybe she'd planned this, he considered, but it was worth the risk.

His steps slowed as the theatre came into sight, but no one seemed to be around. He furrowed his brow in confusion, this group wasn't very good if no one was around, he mused as he stepped forward and into the lobby.

"Are you here for the show tonight?" A voice asked from behind. Shawn swung around to face a blonde woman looking at him with a curious but knowing expression on her face, which in every other situation would have Shawn running straight back out of the place, but if there was a chance Camila was in the theatre, he'd take the risk.

He nodded, "Yeah, how much is it?" The woman waved him off, "Oh, it's free, follow me I'll show you to your seat."

Ignoring all the warning bells, he slowly followed the woman, glancing around him as he walked. "We've been expecting you, she made us hold you a specific seat so you'd be able to see and hear her perfectly."