Hogwarts - Part 2

"What were you just doing?!"

They turned to see Austin, Becky, Cameron and Lauren A staring at them in bewilderment.

"What? What's wrong? What did we do?" Shawn asked. Cameron shook out of his daze and looked at Shawn, "Correct me if I'm wrong but you were just kissing Cabello, were you not?"

Shawn and Camila stood in shock. "Uh... is that what you saw? I don't think you did." He stammered.

"Yea. Yea I did." Shawn laughed. "No. No! I would never be caught dead with this mud blood." He spoke his jaw clenched as he spoke words, he knew would offend her.

He heard her small gasp and he immediately turned around. He took a step forward as she moved back. "Mila." He sighed. She moved back again.

Ignoring the eyes of the people behind him, he moved closer and grabbed her waist pulling her flush against him. He moved his hands to her face and lifted it towards his. He looked into her eyes and saw the red rims and tear stains falling down her face.

He looked deep into her eyes. "You know I didn't mean it." He pecked her lips lightly. "I love you." The people behind him gasped in horror.

She smiled up at him, making his heart jump, and whispered, "I love you too." Pecking his lips.

Austin moved towards them. "So is this why you said no? Because you're dating him?" Camila rolled her eyes. "Well in case it wasn't just made obvious. Yes!"

Lauren A stepped towards Shawn gripping his arm. "Shawn! This is wrong. She's below you! Us! You should be with me."

He growled in annoyance. Shawn had always had a hatred for Lauren. Of course, she never noticed it. She was head over heels for him.

"Lauren! I don't feel anything for you and who I want to be with is nothing to do with you!" He pushed her away and grabbed Camila's waist pulling her back into him.

She snuggled into him as he kept her wrapped up within his arms. He looked at the four people, who all glared at him.

'Well what are you going to do when the school hears about this?" Becky threatened. Becky had never liked Camila because she had Austin's attention.

"What are they going to do?" Shawn questioned. "Ban us from seeing each other? The staff here are all for house unity."

"Shawn's right."

Their heads all snapped to Cameron. "What are you talking about?"

"Shawn's had a thing for Camila since day one. Maybe I'm the only one that noticed since even he was in complete denial."

"No he hasn't!" Lauren exclaimed in denial.

"Yes he has!" The two continued bickering until a loud call sounded.

"Stop it!" Everyone turned to the voice, seeing Camila shaking in anger and fear. "Why does it matter how we live our lives?" They all remained silent.

"It shouldn't concern you! Why do you have to go around causing trouble?"

Austin spoke up, "Well why did you keep it a secret?" Shawn glared before he snapped, "Why do you think? How are you reacting right now?" They all remained silent. "Exactly."

He took Camila's hand and they walked off.

Once they were far enough, he stopped, taking her in his arms. "I'm sorry." She smiled. "For what?"

"I don't really know." "Exactly." She leaned up and pecked his lips lightly. "Goodnight Shawn." "Goodnight Mila." He kissed her again before letting go.
______________________________________

The next day as Shawn entered the Great Hall, everyone stared at him. He gave them a look of confusion, before moving to sit down.

Everyone began to talk again, he moved to sit next to Brian. "What's going-"

He cut himself off as Camila entered and everyone stared at her in complete silence. A pang of worry struck as he began to fear that the both of them were discovered.

The moment the noise began, he snapped his head back to Brian. "Brian. What is going on?"

"You tell us." Shawn was taken aback. "I don't know." He exclaimed.

He glanced over at Camila to see she too was in a panicked state. The girl next to her, Ally, had clearly said the same thing to Camila.

The two exchanged a panicked glance before turning away. "Now tell me! Why is everyone acting like this?" Brian ignored him. Shawn let out a frustrated growl.

He stood up and climbed onto the table. "What is going on here?" He yelled out.

It took a few moments before a third year yelled out, "Why don't you and Cabello tell us?"

He was taken a back by this reply. "What are you talking about?"

The third year replied, "You and Camila. You're dating. Lauren and Austin told everyone." He looked over to find the two smirking.

"And you believed them because?" They shrugged.

"Well it doesn't matter anyway." They all questioned him. Even Camila wondered where he was going with this.

"Why?" They chorused.

He got down from the table and walked over to Camila. He lifted her up, grabbed her face and smashed their lips together. She kissed back, moving her hands to his face.

He pulled away, smiling down at her. "Surprise." She giggled, kissing his cheek.

"There you have it." He called out their audience. "Camila and I are dating. We don't care what you think so leave us alone."

A few brief moments of silence occurred before Brian began clapping followed by Ally, followed by everyone but Austin and Lauren who glared.

Shawn couldn't help but smirk at them before once again placing his lips on Camila's savouring the moment.
______________________________________

A/N: I have nothing against Lauren, it's just for the story, since I've used Hailee before.

Also I know this isn't great but it's there.