Princess

Camila Cabello could not believe what was happening, just yesterday she was a regular girl, going to school, albeit reluctantly, spending time with her best friend and now she discovers she's a princess.

She stared at the woman who she discovered to be her grandmother, "You're kidding right?" She shook her head. "There is no way I am a princess."

"Yes you are. Camila you're a princess." Camila shook her head, running off and out the door. She sprinted down the street towards her best friend Aaliyah Mendes' house.

She finally reached the large house, she pounded her fist against the door before pulling away and pushing her glasses up her face. The door slowly opened, unfortunately for Camila she didn't look who the person was before she launched herself in their arms.

She felt tears running down her face as she hugged the person's body closer to them. The person hugged back clearly realising she needed comfort. At that moment, she realised that she wasn't holding onto Aaliyah. The body was too muscular. She looked up and saw Aaliyah's brother looking down at her.

She quickly pulled away, "I'm so sorry, Shawn. I thought you were Aaliyah and I was so distraught-" "Mila?"

She looked up nodding, "Yea?" He smiled at her, she couldn't help but take him in, he was shirtless, which made her feel awkward since she had cried on him, his hair was sticking in all directions but all he did was smile at her. She couldn't deny that she had a crush on him, since they were little. Shawn was only a year older.

"What's going on?" She sighed, "Can we sit down?" He nodded, taking her arm, sending shivers through her. He lead her to the counter before he sat on the stool and she jumped up. He wrapped his arms around her waist, taking her glasses off of her face and  placed his chin in her lap, staring up at her, like old times.

"Tell me." He whined, she giggled. He gave her a pointed stare, she sighed once more before she launched into the tale of half an hour ago.

As she told the tale, Shawn massaged her waist, thumbs moving in circles. "And so now she expects me to just agree to leaving my life and be the heir to whatever country she lives in."

Shawn froze at that sentence. He didn't want Camila to leave, she was the funniest person he had ever met, the way she giggled and smiled had him in a trance. He loved her, wanted her to be his.

He lifted his chin off her lap, pulled her closer to him and rested his forehead against hers. "I don't want you to go." He sighed. "I don't want to go." She whispered.

He looked into her eyes, they were still red from her tears and he couldn't help himself.

Slowly, he placed his hands on her face, bringing her closer to him. He leaned down and let his lips touch hers.

She gasped before responding to the kiss. His arms moved down to her waist wrapping around her, while hers entered his hair. She tugged lightly, he grunted, she smirked and tugged again.

Eventually, they ran out of breath and they pulled away. She giggled and kept her arms at his neck. He smiled and pecked her lips again.

"Uh... what happened?" Their heads snapped towards the voice, to see Aaliyah at the entrance to the kitchen. "Uh..."

"It's OK. I'm happy for you but please give me a warning next time." They laughed and nodded as Aaliyah grabbed a chocolate bar before walking out.

As Shawn thought about what to do about Camila's problem, Camila let her lips touch his neck. He groaned, "Mila." She giggled.

"Ok. Seriously your problem." She groaned. "How about we go back and you and her can talk about it and I'll be there with you? OK? But let me put a shirt on first." She nodded.

He held out his hand and she took it. They slowly walked back to her house, as they entered they noticed her mother sitting at the counter crying. "Mum?" Her mother's head snapped up, "Mija." She nodded. "I went to Shawn's. He brought me back." Camila's mum nodded back to him, Thank You.

"Camila?" An unfamiliar voice asked. Shawn turned to see an elderly but healthy looking woman standing at the entrance to the kitchen. He assumed it was her grandma. Camila nodded. "Can we talk?" She asked.

Camila nodded again, her grandmother motioned for her to follow her, "Not without Shawn."

Camila's grandmother turned around, "And who's Shawn?" Shawn raised his hand. "Uh... hi?" Admittedly, he was not in the most presentable condition, his hair still stuck in all directions, worsened by Camila's hands.

"What are you to Camila?" She asked, walking closer to him. "I'm her-"

"Boyfriend." Camila cut him off. He looked at her slightly shocked, she smiled. "How long?" Her grandma persisted. "A few months but we've been friends since we were little." She nodded.

"Come join us then, Shawn." He nodded, following Camila and her grandmother.
______________________________________

"I present to you, Queen Camila and King Shawn." Shawn stared up at the beautiful girl who rose from her throne. As she reached the staircase and the aisle, he took her hand and lead her through the aisle to the door.

As they reached the door, she leaned up and kissed her husband. Shawn kissed back.

At 22 years old, Shawn had married Camila after 4 years of being together. This of course made him a prince. Something he could not deny, that he enjoyed. With Camila becoming Queen, it was decided that Shawn would be King alongside her.

As the two pulled and walked out of the coronation, neither could help the smile that graced their faces.
______________________________________

A/N: Based on The Princess Diaries, I don't really know what this is but I liked the idea of it so I went with it.

Please vote and comment!