Beauty and the Beast

Camila Cabello didn't know where her father was. She had just gotten back from the music store and purchased a new guitar. Her father was in the house when she left but now that she has arrived home there was no sign of him.

Camila decided to go out and look for him, he wasn't around town Camila would've seen him on her way back. That meant that he went through the woods, the dark woods. The woods that no one ever went through. For all feared there was a beast there. A beast that killed the Prince. But no one knew the true tale.

Camila gathered her things before making her way out of the door and began trekking towards the woods. As she was about to reach the woods she was stopped in her steps by the town hero, Austin Mahone. He was enamoured with Camila but she felt nothing for him. He didn't really know her, he just saw her for what's on the outside and nothing else.

"Camila. Where are you off to?" He asked placing an arm on her shoulder. "I'm looking for my father. He hasn't returned home and he's not in the village." She explained before shaking Austin's hand off of her shoulder.

"Well, where are you headed to then?" "The woods." Austin gasped. "You can't go in there." "I can and I will." Austin pulled her close to him. "No, you can't. I won't let you get hurt." Camila leant in closer to Austin, "Why because I'm a weak little girl who needs your help." She shoved him away before hissing, "Well I don't."

She hitched her bag up her shoulder before marching towards the woods, ignoring all of Austin's pleas and never looked back.
______________________________________

Half an hour later she came across a dark castle. The Prince's castle. Camila stepped closer towards it, her father had to be there. She reached the gate of the castle and slipped through the wide bars. She rushed to the door but found no way in. The short girl hurried to the side of the castle finding a small hatch open. Camila climbed through the hatch and found herself in a dungeon.

She heard a voice calling out, "Help! Please let me go!" Her father. "Daddy!" The girl screamed. "Daddy!" "Mila?" Camila ran into view of her father. "No Mila. Stay back." Camila stepped forward and fell to her knees holding onto the bars. "No. Daddy, what happened?"

"He trespassed." A deep voice spoke behind. Camila swiftly turned around, she couldn't make out his face but she could tell that he was tall. "Well, what can I do to save him?" Camila asked.

"Nothing. He is to stay here." The person moved to turn away when Camila squealed, "Take me instead." He stopped. "What?" "Take me instead. Let my father go and I'll take his place." "No!" Her father called out.

"Silence." The man growled. "OK. Your father may leave but you must stay." Camila nodded and turned to her father. "Camila. No, don't do it." She shook her head. "I don't care. I have to." She hugged her father once more before the cell opened and a hand grabbed her hood and shoved into the cell while her father dragged out.

"Wait." The man stopped. "Let me see you. Please." He sighed and turned stepping into the light. Camila gasped in fright. He bowed his head in shame. He was furry and tall, he had a bear's body and a head like a bull. "I'm hideous. I know." He turned away and led her father out.

A few minutes later, he returned and opened the cell. "Follow me." He grumbled. He lead the girl through the castle to a large room. "Here's your room." He shoved her through before slamming the door and leaving. Camila flopped onto the bed. "Well guess I have to live with it."

"He's not that bad. He's just cursed." A voice rang out. Camila jumped off the bed. "Who said that?" "I did." She swung around to find a candle. "What?" The candle jumped. Camila screeched.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to alarm you." Camila took a moment to regain her breath. "It's alright. Who are you?" "I'm Cameron." "And why are you a candle?" "The curse." "What curse?"  "This curse on this castle, on us and on Prince Shawn."