Here Comes That Boi

Start from the beginning

She felt flustered, "Okay, I'll be back."

"Not saying I love you back?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Dad, I'm 17 already."

"And? You're still the little girl I raised."

She looked at him and got embarrassed, "Okay, okay, I love you too."

Liu smiled, "That's what I thought, have fun."

(Y/n) walked outside and saw Jeff pulling on BEN's hoodie, "YOU FUCKING BITCH! LOOK AT YOU PULLING ON MY HOODIE LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY!" BEN yelled at him.

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING YOU LITTLE CUNT! YOUR BITCHASS IS RUNNING AWAY FROM ME! WHO'S THE LITTLE BITCH NOW?!" Jeff shouted back.

(Y/n) giggled, "Okay uncle, we'll get going." She walked up to seperate them, "Have fun baby, don't let that pervert do anything bad to you." He kissed your head, "Okay." she nodded.

I began to adjust my hoodie, "Let's go (Y/n)."

We began to walk out of the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jake's P.O.V~

I laid back against a tree, "What am I doing?"

Kill, kill, kill, kill

I rubbed my forehead, "Why did it have to be like this?" I snapped from my thoughts as I heard footsteps and talking in the distance.

I sat up and decided to check it out.

I could her loud talking and faint giggles, there I saw two figures walking out of the woods, (Y/n)?

As I got a closer look, I was right. It was (Y/n) walking with BEN.

BEN had his arm wrapped around her while (Y/n) was laughing and pushing him away. Not going to lie, it made me pretty jealous.

Kill

Kill

Kill

"Shut up already!" I yelled. As soon as I did I covered my mouth in hope that they didn't hear me. They did hear me and looked around, luckily I had a good hiding place.

They didn't say a word and continued to look around before starting to walk again.

That was a pretty close call.

BEN'S P.O.V~

We heard someone shout pretty loud, it honestly scared me since it was really unexpected.

(Y/n) seemed to hear it too and she just looked at me without saying a word. I did the same since I didn't know where it came from or who it was.

We decided to keep moving and ignore it.

"Bruh that shit made me unsteady." I muttered. (Y/n) looked behind her, "Yeah, let's me careful BEN." We made out way to the mall but it wasn't really full so we were a bit cautious.

"Why's it so empty? It's literally a Friday" I sighed as I put on my shades, (Y/n) bursted out laughing, I shot her a glare, "What?"

She giggled, "I dunno why I find it so funny when you wear shades inside a building." I shrugged, "What about it?"

She nodded, "It's just that people probably think you're blind and I'm just here guiding you or something." She continued to giggle.

I was not impressed.

We went to the food court and we decided to eat at (Favorite Food place).

We sat down by a corner, "What are you going to buy?" I asked as I began to eat. She thought for a moment, "I don't know, maybe I'll buy a new hoodie since its starting to get cold."

"Where at?"

She shrugged once again. As we were eating, some woman walked up to us, "(Y/n)?"

(Y/n) looked at her and suddenly smiled, "Kaylee! Hi."

I was confused.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in some time."

(Y/n) smiled, "Im good thank you, how are you?" Kaylee smiled,"I'm good too, how's Liu?"

I was extra confused now.

"He's good too, you haven't called him or anything?" She asked.

Kaylee sighed, "No, I haven't since there's so much that happens in my side." Kaylee crossed her arms, "Oh I'm sorry, I'm Kaylee."

Kaylee smiled at me, she was really pretty, "I'm BEN, how do you know (Y/n) and Liu?" I asked.

"(Y/n) introduced him to me."

(Y/n) smiled.

"Oh, well that's interesting, I didn't think Liu was interested in getting a love life." I said.

(Y/n) stepped on my foot hard which caused me to wince in pain. Kaylee didn't notice, "Well, I'll leave you too alone." Kaylee waved and took off.

She looked really pretty, has an amazing sense of fashion and is just breathtaking.

"She's seeing Liu?" I asked in such surprise.

(Y/n) nodded.

I was amazed, Liu is a lucky man.

"Let's go get a hoodie." She broke the silence and began to pick up her trash. I did so as well and we both began to walk to some stores.

~~~~~~~~~~
Some time passed~

We began to walk home with bags of hoodies.

I bought a lot of hoodies because one isn't enough. "Thanks for coming with me." BEN said, he bought some shirts as well.

When we made it back home I began to look for Liu.

He was in his room laying in bed.

I knocked on his door before opening it all the way, "Hey dad?"

Liu sat up, "What is it?"

"I saw Kaylee at the mall today."