Kaylee's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaylee's P.O.V
(Before you met her)

I rushed my way out my front door trying not to let my tears come out.

"Kaylee get over here! Kaylee!"

I ignored him.

"Kaylee you bitch!"

When I reached the bottom steps of my porch I got pulled and dragged back inside. "Stop it! Micheal let me go!" I tried breaking free.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me close to him.

"Micheal!" This time, my tears were streaming down my face.

"You're not going anywhere!" He threw me across the living room. I quickly tried to get up and run away from him but he caught me and had me pinned against the wall.

I, however, didn't make eye contact with him.

"Kaylee!"

He called out.

I didn't look at him.

"Kaylee! Look at me!"

I closed my eyes shut.

"Kaylee!"

He gripped my cheeks and made me look at him. I did, I dared to look into his eyes. "Micheal please" I pleaded. He stared into my hazel eyes and leaned in to kiss me.

I wasn't going to allow this.

"No!" I slapped him. The slapping noise echoing around the place. I was scared on how he was going to react.

But knowing him... It wasn't going to end up good.

"I'll make you regret that." He glared at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~
At the mall~

When Micheal finished pretty much beating me up I just decided to leave him.

He's hurt me too much and I don't want to be with him ever again, but I can't escape him.

Whatever, I am just going to get out of there for a while... Perhaps forever.

As I was changing into casual clothes I realized I had bruises on my neck, I sighed and went to go get a red scarf, it was autumn so no one would question the scarf.

I went to the mall hoping I can distract myself and spend some money I had.

I went everywhere, I ate, I went to go see the clothes, shoes, jewelry, and makeup.

That's until I met a young girl.. She just came up to me out of no where and asked me the most randomest questions ever.

Let me explain how it all happen before I go and say.

I stopped at a makeup store, Nyx. That makeup is one of my favorite brands but I was looking and trying some lip colors when all of the sudden someone pokes my back.

I looked behind me and there stood a 16 year old looking girl, she had (Hair length) (Hair color), she had pretty (Eye color) and she was wearing (Favorite type of clothes).

I thought she was lost or something so the only thing I could do was smile at her and say hi.

She smiled back at me and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm (Y/n) and um.. Are you seeing anyone?" She didn't make eye contact with me, probably since she was embarrassed. I didn't know if I was to say yes or no... But Micheal wasn't treating me right and I planned in leaving him so I told her no.

She smiled when I said that.

"Are you planning in seeing anyone soon?"

I was starting to get curious, was she trying to hook me up?

I stopped to think for a while, "Hm, probably yes, why do you ask?"

"Oh it's cause.. Uh, my dad he's um.. He's trying to look for someone he can care about and love." She began to fidget around.

I decided to give this a chance and be happy. Hopefully he wasn't anything like Micheal.

"Sure, I'd like to meet him, when can I?"

(Y/n) looked at me with disbelief and began to get so excited.

"He's over here I'll take you too him, what's your name?" She took my hand and began to guide me to where her dad was.

"I'm Kaylee" I responded.

"That's a pretty name, my dad's name is Liu. Liu Woods" She bagan walking until she finally stop.

I looked around and there I saw him, Liu.

Liu quickly rushed towards (Y/n). "(Y/n) where were you? I was starting to get worried sin-" He stopped as soon as he looked at me.

That's where (Y/n) scooted a side, "Dad this is Kaylee, Kaylee this is my dad"

I looked at him, he had bright green eyes.. They were really pretty but he had stitches. That made him stand out a lot.

How did he get them...

"Oh hey I'm Liu.. It's n-nice to meet you!" He said nervously and shy. It was adorable.

"Hi, I'm Kaylee it's nice to meet you too."

Something tells me this was probably not a good idea..

But only I can be sure once I get to know him well...