Oh Shit Waddup

BEN's P.O.V.~
~~~~~~~~~~
Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Go away, let me sleep.."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"I said be quiet!" I kicked my green covers and sat up on my bed. I looked around ticked off, who's that?

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I glance at my phone.

"Oh, it's just the alarm..." I grabbed my phone from my night stand and looked at the time, "Holy shit, it's 1:37 pm?!"

I must've slept in, whatever.

I untangled my blonde hair with my fingers, might as well just shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V~

BEN finally came out of his room, aka, his cave.

I saw him shuffle to the bathroom carrying a bath towel, he usually take a lot to shower which is really weird since.. You know, he's BEN.

Whatever, he's been ignoring me for some time it's making me feel bad.

What happened to him?

I sighed, "Whatever, he's probably on his period."

I sat on the couch next to Sally who was reading a book. It was really quiet today, probably because most of the creepypastas are out doing their own "business" you can say.

I sighed again but Sally didn't do anything.

She's really into the book, what is she reading anyways?

"Hey Sally?" I asked.

She hummed, without taking her eyes of the book.

"What are you reading?"

She looked at me, "I don't know, I can't read."

Yikes.

"(Y/n)!" Jeff came in running with something in his hands, "(Y/n)! You need to see this!" He threw himself into the couch next to me and shoved what he had on my face.

I moved a bit and took what he had.

It was a Valentine's card.

"A Valentine's card?" I asked Jeff.

"Look at it (Y/n)."

I sighed and opened the card, "Happy Valentine's Day (Y/n)! Thank you for always being there for me even tho I'm pretty hard to handle cause I annoy the shit outta you, but that's only cause I like to mess with you. Anyways I hope you enjoy this day as much as I enjoy looking at you, love you (Y/n). By BEN PS no I'm definitely not flirting with you." My eyes did the rolly thing.

"I think BEN likes you (Y/n). I ain't letting that little shit go near my beautiful niece, okay?" Jeff pinched my cheeks.

I nodded and he left.

BEN I swear to gOD!

I made my way up to his room to take my Valentine's card away from him. How can he be this petty? Why doesn't he talk to me? Over some dumb valentine? Ugh, suddenly Valentines Day is the worst.

I got into his room and found my card in his desk, I quickly snatched it away and as soon as I turned around BEN was standing at the door with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"(Y/N)! WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT OF HERE!" He blushed and shrieked.

"I-I'M SO S-SORRY!" I quickly covered my eyes, I was mad blushing.

Even though I was in an embarrassing situation, I still peeked a little at his body, BEN wasn't that bad looking.

I quickly tried to find my way out of the door without bumping into something but I failed.

I kept bumping into walls.

I finally uncovered my face just to see where the door was and I threw myself out of there, "JESUS CHRIST BEN! YOU COULD'VE KNOCKED TO LET ME KNOW YOU WERE IN YOUR ROOM!"

BEN shut his door fast and yelled from the other side, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! WHY THE HELL WOULD I KNOCK ON MY OWN BEDROOM DOOR?! WHAT WERE YOU EVEN DOING IN THERE?!"

I blushed, "SHUT UP!"

I got up and speed walked back into my room. Once I got there I shut the door and screamed, WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

Hey, he's fine I'm not gonna lie.

NO! (Y/N) SNAP OUT OF IT!

Jeff kicked open the door, "What's wrong?" He asked as he quickly made his way next to me, "(Y/n) what the hell happened?"

I covered my face with my sleeves, "BEN-"

He didn't let me finish what I was going to say, instead he went into a raging Jeff and quickly ran out the door, "BEN I TOLD YOU IF YOU FUCKED WITH MY NIECE I WAS GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!"

"Wait! Uncle! No!" I quickly chased after him, but I was too late.

Jeff has already barged into BEN's room.

I quickly ran to his room and saw BEN was only in his shorts and Jeff was pining him down the floor, "BEN you perverted fuck!"

"Fuck off Jeff! I didn't even do anything! She was the one who was in my room!" He tried pushing him off of him.

"Liar! Like I'm going to believe you!"

You quickly tried pulling Jeff off of him, "Uncle please! He's saying the truth! I was in his room when he came in! So stop attacking him!"

Jeff, however, did not stop.

The fight lasted for about an hour before Slenderman came in and separated the both killers.

In the end, BEN was mad at me and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day and Jeff was mad confused.

Liu didn't care though, instead, he just shook his head in a manner where he wasn't impressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still breathing.