33. Roses

Yoongi held on tightly to Jimin's waist. Kieran in his arms face hidden in his neck away from all the flashing cameras.

"Yoongi I love you!" A fan screamed. Yoongi ignored the voice not wanting to make any fans overly excited and try to reach over and touch them. His bodyguards making a square around the family guiding them out of the airport. Jungkook standing next to Jimin just in case a fan some how broke through the protective box. Yoongi was still, after two year, paranoid from the time Jimin was mobbed so he took every precaution he could.

The idol turned his head slightly, lifting his hand to adjust the mask over Kieran's nose and mouth just to make sure no one could get a picture of his face. The one year old whined shoving his father's hand away.

He was tired and was overdue for a nap but neither Jimin or Yoongi let him since they were scared he would wake up from all the screaming as they walked past the crowd. Last time that happened he threw a tantrum and almost threw his mask off in the middle of the airport because his nap had been interrupted and it was always extremely hard to get him back to sleep once he's been woken up. They much rather have a cranky Kieran for a few minutes since they would let him take his nap the minute they stepped into the car but if he was woken up they would have a cranky toddler for the rest of the day.

"I'll take him if you want." Jungkook said already reaching for his nephew. Kieran without hesitation clung onto the taller male. The toddler adores him and Jungkook adored him just as much but who didn't adore the baby. Even grumpy uncle Namjoon had the biggest soft spot for him but Yoongi thinks he only started to like the baby after seeing how good Jin was around him.

"Come on. Don't be grumpy or I'll have no choice but to call uncle Hoseok to tickle you until you have the biggest smile on your face." Jungkook warned playfully. Kieran only looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. The bodyguard could tell he had a frown behind the mask. "Mmm will you smile if I get uncle Jin to make you food next time you see him?" Jin would cook for him regardless if he was asked to or not. The toddler shook his head before laying his head on the man's shoulder putting his hands over his ears when the shouting got louder. "It's okay. You can sleep in a second." The man said patting the upset toddler on the back.

Jimin watched with a fond smile. He no longer wore a mask since he didn't really feel the need for one and people already knew who he was so he saw little to no point unless he really just didn't want to deal with people snapping pictures on that particular day.

Yoongi and him hadn't exactly sneaky about their relationship so fans had managed to snap a picture while they were on a date. It was scary at first since he was still working at the café at the time so people would come in and try to get information about Yoongi out of him. Some tried to follow him home a couple times so he ended up having to quit that job. Jimin was upset but was okay with it in the end since Yoongi had warned him things like that could happen and just like Jimin had said in his confession he didn't care as long as he had Yoongi.

Now with Kieran that was a completely different situation. They wanted their son's identity to be hidden for as long as they possibly could hide it. He always wore a mask covering his nose and mouth and on somedays when they didn't carry one with them they'd simply place their jacket over his head so that no one could possible get a photo of him.

Unfortunately there had been an incident when he was around six months when a fan had gotten a picture of him. It was when Jimin was out for lunch with Taehyung. He doubted anyone would recognize him without Yoongi so he hadn't bothered hiding the baby's face. The picture wasn't amazing it was bit grainy from how far away it was taken but you could definitely make out Kieran's features. And just like Yoongi had never wanted his son's picture was plastered on every magazine cover.