17. What could it be?

Agust D's says a major event is happening soon. What could it be?

Agust D took to Instagram last night, Nov

Agust D took to Instagram last night, Nov. 19, to post a picture of himself smiling but that's not what peaked fans interest, no it was the caption. The caption read "Haven't known for that long but I'm super excited for what's to come in the next couple of months. This is big! I'm happy." Since the post fans have been going speculating and theorizing what the idol could possibly be talking about. Some believe it could be a new album, others say it could be an extension to the tour he's currently in. Regardless if Agust D is this excited for it then it really must be great!

———

"This is stressing me, Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed pacing around his room. He heard the man sigh. "I know but it's better that I at least try to get them somewhat ready before I suddenly pop out of nowhere with a son." Jimin rubbed his temple with his free hand, the other hold the phone to his ear. "I'd much rather your fans never know about him." He grumbled placing a hand over his stomach where he could feel his son moving.

Yoongi groaned. "That wouldn't be fair to me. I would never be able to take him out anywhere ever." Jimin could hear the wind blowing against the speaker of the phone slightly muffling the idol's voice. After much discussion Yoongi's team decided that it was best that the media didn't know Jimin was pregnant but that they would slowly hint that something major was happening in Yoongi's life. It would all lead to a post announcing his fatherhood once the baby was born.

"Well," he paused scanning the room seeing the little basket full of baby clothes he still had to wash before the baby could wear them. Might as well do it now, take his mind off of the potentially crazy fans attacking his newborn. "Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing. It'd be so much safer for the baby."

The male grabbed the basket making his way out of his apartment and heading to the laundry room. "For fucks sake Jimin! Stop with that! I refuse to not be able to spend time with my son because you're afraid. He's my baby too." The frustration very evident in his voice. Jimin pauses in front of the elevator pressing the button several times but the little light on the button never turned on. "It's out of order." One of his neighbors said as she passed by him. The man groaned tilting his head up. Now he had to walk down three floors. Great.

"Fine but I don't want you posting pictures of his face on the internet."

"Fine. I'll try my hardest for his identity to be hidden. I'll never post his face but I can't promise anything when it comes to paparazzi." The man agreed. He himself not wanting his baby's face to be plastered on every magazine cover. "Is there anything you need?"

"Um," Jimin was breathless by the time he made it down the stairs. "No." He felt ashamed to ask for anything. I'm reality he needed basically everything. He still didn't have furniture the baby needed, specifically the crib. He had tried to buy it a couple months back but it didn't work out when his budget just wouldn't allow it.

"You sure?" Yoongi asked. The wind could no longer be heard meaning the man had made it to his destination.

The younger cringed debating if he should just ask. Yoongi was the father and he was offering. It also wouldn't make a dent in his account. With a sigh Jimin finally said "I, uh, need money to buy a crib and um a changing table. It's okay if you can't give it to me right now. Sorry if it's too much to ask for." He rambled. He hated asking anyone for money but it was for his son.

"Yeah of course. Just send me the ones you want and I'll have my assistant buy it." Yoongi paused before changing his mind. "Actually I'll send you my credit card details so you can get whatever he needs and you can also get the things you need."

"I'll just get what he needs. You don't need to get me anything." Jimin argued as he begins to load the washing machine with all the baby clothes.

Yoongi hummed. "You decide what you want. I heard of those pregnancy pillows. They are supposed to help you sleep better or whatever. You should get yourself that." Jimin could feel his heart flutter at the man's thoughtfulness. A smile spreading on his face. Well it was spreading on his face until he heard a male voice excitedly exclaim "Yoongi! Baby!"

"Who's that?" Jimin asked with furrowed brows.

"A friend. I got to go but I'll send you the stuff. I'll probably call you tonight. If not tomorrow. Bye." He rushed out. Jimin opened his mouth to respond but the beep sound indicating he had hung up stopped him. He pulled the phone away to look at the screen. He shook his head. He couldn't even be jealous since he was the one that basically ended things between them.

Minutes later his phone buzzes, Yoongi had sent his credit card information along with an image attached of a receipt for a pregnancy pillow with the price scribbled out. "Daddy is so sweet." Jimin mumbled to his belly caressing it gently.

—-

"Sorry. I just had to send that." Yoongi mumbled putting his phone away before looking at the man in front of him.

The man gave him a dazzling smile. "It's okay." He opened his arms for Yoongi to walk into. The male gladly accepted the hug gently rocking them.

"Should we go?" The idol asked pointing to the door after they pulled away. The man nodded his head. "I'm really glad you said yes to this, Jin."

"How could I say no to you?" Jin giggled.

_____________________________________

I hate this chapter. Oof. It's a filler which most chapters will be until baby is here.

Also there's a couple names that I like but keep suggesting!