27. Home

OfficialAgustD

2,999,988 LikesOfficialAgustD My baby ❤️ I didn't know I could feel love like this until I met you

2,999,988 Likes
OfficialAgustD My baby ❤️ I didn't know I could feel love like this until I met you.

View all 100,098 comments

MrsAgustD So you just hide this from us for 9 months?!?! Not okay. Who tf did you have a baby with?
Mint.yoongi This was the count down. Smh I'm disappointed I was hoping for an album or something
HisTongueTech Congratulations! I'm happy to know your happy!
Agustthicc This man had a whole ass family behind our backs????
DaddyYoongi My username has never made more sense
August SKSKSKSK we've know about this kid for three days and I'm pretty sure it's the most hated baby ever. Well done fandom

"Ow!" Jimin flinched slapping a hand against his mouth afraid that he might have woken his sleeping baby. He took a deep breath.

Yoongi stared at him concerned. "Do you want me to get a doctor?" Jimin shook his head as he continued to try to stand from the bed. After three days they finally had the clear to go home. Jimin, of course, has a couple restrictions such as he wasn't allowed to carry anything that weighed more than Kieran, no sex not that Jimin would have even if he could, no walking repeatedly up and down stairs, no exercise in general. "Jesus, I'm so sore." He whispered as he grabbed the clothes in Yoongi's hands.

"Do you need help?" The older asked. Jimin shook his head. "I got it." He said making his way into the bathroom slightly hunched over. Yoongi felt bad for him. The man couldn't even laugh without feeling pain in his incision.

"Can we stop by my apartment before we go to yours?" Jimin ame out now wearing a pair of joggers and an over sized shirt. His belly looked like he was six months pregnant.

"Why?" The older asked as he stared down at Kieran tempted to pick him up but he was afraid to wake him and case the infant to burst into tears. "I just wanted to get clothes for me and the baby."

"Taehyung and your dads already packed your stuff and took it to my place. Even the crib and stuff." Yoongi said deciding he would just deal with it if Kieran woke up and took his son in his arms.

"So that's it. I'm officially living with you now?" He asked a bit anxious. Of course he had been to the man's home before but he never for more than a night. He was scared things would get awkward or tense since unlike before they aren't together anymore.

Yoongi nodded while rocking as to keep the baby asleep. "Yeah. It's not my apartment anymore." He smiled. "It's our apartment now." It felt weird to say. The idol has been living on his own for a long time now but now he had two new roommates and he couldn't be happier about it. This was perfect to grow a close bond with his since he would see him everyday even if he had a hectic schedule he'd be able to see him at least for a couple minutes in the morning before he left and/or at night when he got home. This would also make fixing thing and possibly rekindling things with Jimin easier.

"Okay and this is your home now. I hope you like it." Yoongi whispered holding the baby carrier to kind of 'show' Kieran around. Jimin hold back a while as Yoongi gave the baby a little house tour.

The idol took the newborn out of the carrier to cover the infants face with kisses. Yoongi was beyond happy to have his little family move in. "So you," He turns to point to Jimin. "Need to get your butt in bed and rest."

Jimin opened his mouth to protest but his words turned into a yawn. Yoongi grabbed his hand pulling him into a bedroom, the one right across from him and right next to what would be Kieran's room once the baby was a little older since the two were slightly scared to be far from him.

The room was plain since it originally was a guest bedroom. The walls were a nice cream color. There was only a queen sized bed pushed against the middle of the wall, a black side table right next to it, a small black recliner chair, and a Tv mounted on the wall across from the bed but other than that the room was pretty simple with no decorations. Jimin speed walked to lay lay on the bed. "I was thinking that since you are still recovering maybe I can keep Kieran in my room so I can get up to change his diaper and feed him while you get some sleep."

Jimin looked hesitant. He didn't want to be apart from Kieran for even a second. "I just thought it'd be easier for you." The celebrity said when he saw the hesitation in the man's face. He was rocking slightly as to keep the baby asleep.

"It's sweet but I just want him as close to me as possible." He bit his bottom lip looking down.

Yoongi hummed. "I'll stay on the recliner than." The cafe worker stared at him with furrowed brows. "W-What?" He tilted his head in confusion.

Yoongi shrugged. "You need to rest to recover faster so I'm going to stay on this recliner," he plopped down on the chair Kieran still in his arms, "while you recover. It'll be great." He smiled brightly at the male.

"But won't you be uncomfortable?" Yoongi shrugged. "I'll be fine." He said knowing fully well that his muscles will be sore the next morning but that was okay he didn't mind.

__________________________________

This is a filler so it's not really that interesting sorry for making you wait this long for that. Idk how much longer I'll be writing this story. I think it'll be over in maybe 10 or so chapters. Also I might go back and change chapter 21 to remove some parts cuz I don't think I'll be using that plot I had in mind anymore so I'll let you know if I do.