Grandmother Knows

Title: Grandmother Knows
Author: OsbornCL

Description:
Seventeen year old, Beck visits her grandmother every Sunday. When Nana falls asleep, Beck takes her glasses off of her. Out of curiosity, and wonder of how far Nana's sight has gone, Beck tries them on. To Becks surprise, the view isn't blurry. In fact she can see clearly, but what she sees isn't the world she knows. Through Nana's glasses she sees  the world as it was in 1953. Which happens to be the year Nana Lou believes it to be, after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's 2 years earlier.
------

I love this title, especially the way it relates to the overall plot line. I think it makes a nice play on grandmotherly wisdom, and how a grandmother knows things even though their grandchildren may not have said a word on the subject.

I also like your description quite a lot. As with I Think I Killed My Parents, I think you can remove the comma before Beck's name, but other than that I quite like its structure. You introduce us to enough information to get us interested, but readers won't be overwhelmed by the summary. The description doesn't seem choppy, either, which is always a plus.

Now, onto the plot.

I think the overall plot is an intriguing one, an by the last published chapter I was left wanting more. The characters seem realistic, and you've made sure to give a justifiable explanation for Beck's father's behavior. I appreciate that, especially since a lot of readers would likely wonder why he's so distant.

One thing I disliked in this story was (SPOILER ALERT) the death of Beck's grandmother. I assume this was a plot device of some kind, but I still was not a fan. I think having her alive is more beneficial to the story than having her dead, especially given the title and summary of the book. I was hoping to see a lot of her, to find out what her world is like and to understand what it is that she knows.

Would I recommend this story? Yes, I would. It has a general fiction vibe to it, but teen fiction and fantasy readers might like taking a look at it too.

OVERALL SCORE: 85/100