Introduction

Shoutout to the wonderful theendofeverything03 over at MajesticIncAwards for designing the cover!

Firstly, you might be wondering why me? What do I bring to the table as a reviewer?

I'm finishing up an English degree. I've taken several creative writing courses, and have also been editing for others for years. I will tell you if there are errors, and how those errors are causing issues.

As for plot, I tend to talk about things I like, and things I don't. I analyze titles and summaries, and let you know what works and what might need a change.

These reviews will vary in length, depending on how far I read and how many comments I have.

I'll be posting a score out of one hundred at the end of each review. Lower scores don't necessarily mean the person's story is awful, it just means I believe there are a few areas where they can improve. For example, two people with a seventy-five might have stories with completely different shortcomings.

Scores are most heavily swayed by descriptions, characters, grammar, and plot. Several other factors can lead to a decrease in percentage as well.

I hope you all enjoy reading my thoughts on these books, and I'll be looking forward to any suggestions.

I'll be reviewing books I have read, as well as stories that I have been asked to review. With that being said, there are going to be a few rules to keep this running smoothly.

RULES:

1. You may request multiple reviews. If you ask me to review more than one of your books, know that they will be accepted separately and will not be placed back-to-back in the queue. If you have a preference for the order in which I review them, please let me know.

2. Do not take your book down after requesting a review, and before the review is posted.

This isn't cool, and will result in you losing your spot in the queue. If you take your book down after I review it, that's fine. Please, though, don't ask for a review and then take your book down, leaving me to search for a story which no longer exists.

3. Be patient.

I try to be fast, but I'm a tutor and a college student. Quality is first on my priorities, so it can take months for me to get through a review. Have patience when you request, and I will get to you. :)

4. Password.

To show that you read the rules, please include your favorite character in your review request. Password will change randomly, so look out.

NOTE: DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR FORM IN THE COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE. I HAVE CREATED A NEW PAGE WITH THE FORMS, AND REQUEST THAT YOU COMMENT OVER THERE TO MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND YOUR REQUESTS.