"Just yesterday night, I thought to meet you before the shoot." she chirped taking the seat adjacent to him.

"dada, please bring me some juice, my throat seems to dry up in this heat," she called the old man.

"Dada is sick," writhing with unsaid anger Kumari was in front of them with a glass of Juice.

"oh, Anusha must be in college na." she confirmed playing with her sharply maneuvered brows.

"hmmm, but Di would be here soon." kumari mumbled giving some more rice in Shishir's plate.

This lady was some bad influence on Shishir. It was the general thought of Kumari from the time this lady has started coming into this house.

___________*____________

"do you remember any of your family members?" she asked the pale looking girl.

"umh." she nodded in disagreement.

"i remember playing with my brother under a ....what it is called..." the girl tried to explain something with her gestures.

"the high road... on which motor runs." she tried hard.

"bridge !!!" Anusha helped.

"yeah, bridge. There was a long bridge near our house... one day I and my brother were playing when a motor stopped and they pulled me inside."

"After that, I have no idea how many days or nights or months have passed. In that dungeon where we were kept initially and the other places hid the time-lapse from me," she concluded her words.

"did you try to run away?" Anusha asked in some hope to dig more of their story.

"i never tried.... but she did and from next day she was gone.' talking about some girl she whispered lowly.

"don't you remember anything from the places you were kept... she asked again.

This girl was young but all other girls and women gave the same answers, they had no idea about any place. It had been two hours since she was talking with them but they were not ready to open up or they were afraid of something.

"See, I can help you back to your family...believe me I want to help you," she assured her when she didn't say anything for a while.

"i want to sleep doctor,' with that the girl left the room.

"What happened Doctor, did they say anything?" the inspector asked her as soon she spotted her coming out from the corridor.

"it will take time for them to trust me," she said with a smile. " I'll visit them after a few days."

_______________*_____________

"Hey, can you take a day off?" he asked as soon as she took the call.

"why, what happened Shishir?" she asked surprised.

"arey, this time the shoot is in Chennai, it is just a matter of a few hours and we will enjoy our time." he said enthusiastically. " what do you say?"

"but Shishir...

"no buts, I never force you to come with me but this one is just a one-day thing...let's go." he requested like an order.

She smiled at his behavior.

"okay, let me ask Dr. Vajpeyee," she replied thinking about her schedules and everything.

"Ma'am, your reports!!!" the nurse kept the reports on the table.

"what reports Anu?" he heard the nurse.

"Nothing, I was feeling so weak these days so thought to get my blood test done... you know dengue, typhoid and what not is there to worry about." she smiled opening the envelope.

"Okay then, tell me if something serious... I need to go because your Kumari and Dada can not tolerate Nitya, I need to send her back.' he said hurriedly.

'When did she come back from her trip." she asked surprisingly.

"last night perhaps." he said agitatedly. "keep an eye on her Anu, otherwise she would rip apart your only husband." he joked seriously.

"please shishir.... how much of a drama you are." she laughed and ended the call.

Opening the light yellow color paper from the envelope she took a quick glance on the contents.

Everything seemed normal until she saw one certain hormone content high in her report.

For assurance, she took a quick glance on the back of the report and her suspicion was true.

"she was PREGNANT."

____________*____________

Hey everyone, I don't know how many of you are still there but if there is someone who is reading then here is the next update.

With love Morusya

p.s.- this part is dedicated to this lovely person who gave me encouragement to write the part.