Chapter 7

"Dada... Please give me the ginger tea, I am literally dying with the ache..." she requested the old man as she settled on the Chairs near window in the living room.

"Mey, where have you been ... Shishir baba was so excited, perhaps wanted to take you somewhere...

And her heartbeats dimmed for a moment, "really, he didn't say a thing."

"Actually it was so late and you were tired too, we will some other day." He said as he entered after a while. "Dada, tea ready?"

"Yeah baba... just pouring." The old man said from the kitchen platform.

"I am sorry... she whispered as the room became silent.

"It is no big issue besides pull yourself together fast, we need to talk so much... aaah, I missed you Anu." He said as he encircled her waist and got closer to her before talking out his phone.

"Where is Kumari, I didn't see the girl from the time I came." He enquired.

"Could have gone to the tuition classes, they have shifted it in noon... And right now will be sleeping." She answered standing up.

"I would help dada, besides there is something I have baked for you." She smiled to him.

"Don't tell me it was done in the lonely late nights..." he mused.

"Well, it is the least I can do when missing you." And with the grace she managed the falling corner of her sari.

"I forgot to tell you Dada, I had baked these salt cookies last night..." she told him as she took out the round tin from the shelf.

"Why you tire yourself Mey, you could have told Kumari, she had helped Me." old man complained taking the tin from her.

"Dada, you know na it is something when I don't get sleep." and she peeped inside the fridge for the veggies.

____________*__________

"Hun, you did right, you already look so exhausted, why to start new ventures unnecessarily." He said typing something on the laptop.

"Yeah...you were saying the advertisement will come on televisions, did it start rolling out?" she asked as she changed the water of their little aquarium.

"Hun, it has come on the televisions, the model was really a fussy one." He said with a small smile to her. "The typical ones, these beauty products are the most difficult projects I work on."

"Why ...what happened." She asked coming to him on the single chair he was sitting.

"Nothing... why can't people be calm and peaceful like you." He said stopping for a split second and then again typing that something.

"Aha... so it was the peace you were seeking after those fussy encounters..." she joked walking back to their bed.

"Ha-ha...and he laughed openly. "You have got some serious humor Anu,"

"By the way you look busy..." she asked as he didn't join her.

"Hun, little paper work was pending, was completing that only, just five minutes."

__________*__________

Soft caresses on her neck feathered her skin and after so many days it felt so vivid like they were real, smiling on her own she arched herself for more when the touch was gone.

And the dream seemed to break abruptly when the caresses returned more intensely and this time she lifted her hands to feel the source and her eyes opened, it wasn't the dream....

"Did I disturb you...?

"Did I say like that...?

And in next moment his lips returned to her lips and as they touched her, she felt relived. "She really missed him, and no one can provide this warmth, which was only meant from him.

Kissed turned urgent in no time showing he too felt the same and soon one of her inner strap was being pulled when...

"Aah... she gasped.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Hun... It seems my hairs got pulled."

"Oh... I have told you tie them when we are together."

"Yeah, I will." She said pulling them to a side.

But no sound came from him after that and so she looked to his side. And she knew the moment was ruined so she approached him.

And hugging his bare chest asked, "Did I disturb you?"

And after a little cajoling she was under him... well, because moment was again boiled up there.

The little yellow light over the glass aquarium shined through the otherwise dark room and Away from all the chaos they needed their little time.

___________*_____________*___________

Note - Mey is a word popular in West Bengal of India for calling a girl or daughter lovingly.

Hello everyone, I apologize for being late but I was really busy and for a couple of weeks it will be this way.

Now I have updated next part, hope you like it and by the way romance is not always uninterrupted ;-)

With love Morusya.