Chapter11

Mornings were beautiful with him but only if they stayed a little longer with her... it was the thought which kept running on a loop in her brain till she reached her cabin.

"Hey Dr., Looking pretty should be banned for a few people," and she forgot the other thoughts and entered her cabin to meet this teenager who was diagnosed with schizophrenia a few months back but he was all well with the medications and who never forgot to come to her whenever he came for the routine checkup.

"and being flirty to a few people," she responded smiling at the teenager who was sitting on her chair with no remorse.

"so what about your ...let me guess your 5th girlfriend, right?" she acted remembering, opening the windows of her cabin and putting the flowers in the vase.

"and thanks for the flowers Mayank." she thanked him before standing beside him.

this teenager was full of life, but a few things didn't go well in his life and he was left to be called Mental and crazy in just the small age of 15. Thanks to the hospital and Dr. Vajpeyi's therapies and medicines he was back to being a normal guy.

And not only a normal guy but was balancing so well in his studies and guitar playing which was his passion.

"beautiful ladies don't say thanks Dr., And second thing Rishita was the 4th one," he replied leaving her seat and walking to the other chair.

"oh ,it was so...pardon your highness." she went along the light banter.

"well, this time I have good news for you.the taller one told we can switch off the sleeping pills prescribed to me," calling Dr shubha the Taller one he told her about the news.

"wow, that's a great news buddy and her name is Shubha..right!!" she chided him lightly.

"well if she can call me the bulky, I can surely call her the taller," he responded back with a smile reaching his eyes.

A knock on the glass door broke their little talks.

"yes, please come in," she called the person waiting outside.

"Ma'am, Dr. Vajpeyi wants to meet you." the ward boy told her before shutting the glass door silently.

"so Buddy, this is important." she caressed his brown hairs and collected the files she knew was being discussed in this meeting.

"see you soon Dr. And wait for me." with the innocent grin the boy with sharp and drool-worthy features left her cabin.

"i just wish I could help the girls just the way you were helped Mayank." Collecting the files in her arms she sprinkled a pinch of salt in the vase water and locked her cabin.

______________*_____________

"i have told you hundreds of times I am going to complain Di about you being this stubborn Dada." kumari huffed with annoyance.

The old man was being so irritating and unreasonable to her... she was able to heat the milk but No, this man had to just come out on the name of helping her.

"i know, I know my little mother..you can do that but I will just tell the other things sitting on the chair so nothing goes wrong," he replied.

His asthma attack was a big one but he just could not stay in bed all day and so he came out to see the chores.

"didi has given me strict instructions... and she was cut midway.

"i wanted to have the toor daal with tomato tadka." the man played.

"Oh, so this was the thing... by the way now that you have said I also want to have it."

"and even I want to have it Dada." the mischievous voice boomed in the hall.

"then done Shishir Baba, we are cooking it ..right Kumari?" and the old man looked towards her little helper.

"but you are not allowed to touch water unnecessarily..I am watching you Baba." kumari declared in the bossy tone.

"hey Kumari, come here..." Shishir called her to the living room.

"you need anything Bhaiya?" the girl was there in a minute.

"No, I got something for you from this country." and he extended the packet towards her. "open it and tell me did you like when we meet at lunch." and he smiled at her as he stood up done with tying his shoelaces.

"Baba, wait for me and don't eat the whole bowl before I come." cracking the joke and getting an affirmation from Kumari he left the house.

"Nikita is coming this evening with your brother in law, did she tell you yet?" the old man asked her.

"yeah she told me," she replied in a sad voice and old man was surprised on such a low response.

"what happened?" he asked her as cut the tomatoes efficiently.

"this time too she is not going to stay here all night." the innocent girl replied focusing her attention on the little tubs of spices on the big kitchen window.

"perhaps she has some works to complete." the old man tried to console her but deep down he knew that the elder sister of the girl didn't want to be a burden on this beautiful couple more than required, they were already doing so much for them.

"and you didn't open the gift Shishir baba got for you... go open it." he tried changing her mood.

"Oh yes, I forgot." and wiping her wet palms she reached to the paper packet and pulled the contents inside.

_______________*_______________

"i wanted to accompany you Dr. But I think they wont feel safe in a man's vicinity for the time being." Dr. Vajpeyi said after studying the reports.

"it is perfectly okay Sir, Yesterday it took a toll on me but I am ready to help them." she told him confidently.

"for a few days I shall try talking with them and then if needed we shall try shifting them to our hospital for better diagnosis," she told him about her plans.

"but they are in a police custody so I think it won't be easy to shift them but lets see what could be done about it." the man with white hairs told her the complications.

"then I shall try helping them in whatever ways Police is allowing us to," she told him.

"i knew you can." closing the files the senior doctor put down his glasses.

"and did you meet you little admirer?" the man smiled warmly at her.

"Yeah, did he ever forget ?" she too smiled on him.

"i am happy with the recovery, he has actually worked on himself with us. And did you notice the athlete body this time?" he asked suggestively.

"yes sir, I can see the popular boy of school is coming back to the main stream." and they both laughed on it.

Precap - "You are going to abort your baby? Once you had told me they were gifts from god then how can you do that to yourself Di?" a shocked Nikita asked Her and in response only tears flew from her big eyes.

_____________*_____________*_______________

Hello guys, I think I have surpassed the limits to apologize but again big apologies.

The story is about to take the turn which was meant for this story.

Next update on next Wednesday.

With love Morusya.