chapter 4

Dr Dixit , Sir is calling you in his cabin. She was informed.

Yeah, thank you. I was already going. Thanking the kind senior staff and collecting the reports she left the hall .

Knocking the glass doors she waited and in a few seconds came a come in and she entered.
There behind the mahogany table was one of the strict and kindest person she ever met and then the man in his late 50s man started, so Dr Dixit, are you done with the seminar?

Yes Sir she answered.

So I think you already have worked on the case Dr Shubha was assigned, I felt she needed your support. He completed.

Okay sir, as you say she politely answered. And started to take hold of the reports that she noticed he wanted to say something more but was hesitating, perhaps.

If there is anything else you needed to talk with me Sir? She enquired being a little comfortable in the chair.

Anusha, you are a dedicated scholar and more is coming in your future. But don't tire yourself with things you don't have control, they would happen as they are decided.
She was sensing a faint tune of forewarning.

Sorry sir, but I couldn't get .what are you trying to say? She sounded weird to her own self.

Anusha I am sensing you are seeming upset from a few days, I feel there is something personal bothering you but as your mentor, as your senior I am again reminding you, you can't trouble your mental health for the sake of those students...right?

________*________

Although he completed his talk on a light note but his words were ringing in her ears as her driver drove them to her house.

If she wasn't doing fine?, If her attention was getting divided? How could he sense her being upset? And why was she upset? Why his soft advises seemed a fore warning?

Stop Anusha, now you are exaggerating this, he just looks you as his daughter so he said too many things. Maybe he too has fatherly instincts for you. (Seriously fatherly instincts.....)

She laughed on her own thoughts and the shape they were taking now a days.

And she suddenly felt she needed to talk with her father, when did she last call him? She asked herself and immediately felt ashamed.
this evening she was going to call him, she decided and just then she found her car entering into her boundary.

--------------*-------------*--------------

She was going through her wardrobe searching a dress she was wishing to wear from a few days but was unable to find And there was a knock on her door and she turned finding Kumari .

What happened kumari, ? Come in . Closing the wardrobe she came to her bed and....

You know Didi, today I had this test of geography, and teacher told me she stopped

And what he told you she encouraged her.

Teacher told me I need to be more precise on maps and marking, But Didi, I had done right. She pressed the last two words.

Okay, let me see.

Aaa, Kumari .see , what you have done .cotton grows better in Maharashtra soils and weather conditions but your your marks are pointing towards Goa too. She pointed out.

Ummmm, yeah Didi, I never noticed. She accepted politely.

It's alright girl, now tell me, you talked with your Didi ?

Yeah, I talked with her, she has called .she is doing fine and she would come to meet me this month. She chirped.

That's great, so tell me what you studied today? It felt so good to talk with this little girl, from always she was more comfortable with kids. But this girl reminded her some girl she used to know a few years back.

Didi, I learnt quadratic equations today and suddenly the room was filled with soft sounds of her phone and kumari was fast to grab her phone from the side table and offering her the phone she told her it was Bhaiya and then she left saying a quick Good Night.

Bhaiya !!! she looked at the Smiling Face on the screen saying HE was calling her.

Swiping the screen she took the call and felt relived after hearing his voice. Whole day she was busy and hadn't had the time to think about him but now when she heard his voice she felt relived.

So teacher, How was the day? Hope, your students had been getting your undivided attention. Came his accuse mixed amused tone.

Yes they had been getting the undivided attention she leaned on the bed.

You know there was a lady in morning not wanting to leave me and had hugged me so tight I was suffocating and then she just forgot me; don't you think she needed to check up on me?

And she smiled on his tactics and thought to play along.

Oh really Sir? That was too bad; she would be such a mean lady. First she hugged you so tight and I am not saying you wanted it she was already sensing his smile then just left you, and see her ego she didn't even called you to check what were you doing, if you were safe, and didn't even ensure there wasn't a crazy PA of you barging in your room ? So bad, indeed. She was stifling her laugh.

God Anu, I swear I won't tease you about this thing, and pardon. I accept you aren't jealous of her. He surrendered And they both laughed.

--------------*-----------*-------------

Hey guys... next part is updated. I hope you like it will be waiting for your response.

And Sir Stephen Hawking the phenomenal astrophysicist and an amazing personality died today.

A big loss to science, and to our human kind who keep getting scared of challenges when this man himself has raised the quotient of sufferings but still working to extraordinary levels.

With love Morusya.