Chapter 2

Anu, you okay ? He asked as she started getting up with his support.

Yeah, I am fine....I think I need rest , I would be fine after  a good sleep she added holding him for more than a minute.

You are fine ? Should I call shubha ? Or should we leave for hosp-he was cut in between his concern.

Hey, hey. I am okay , it was just I  needed rest. See I am already okay and by the way I just remembered I had to give you some serious lectures about ignoring your meals. She added confidently.

We will talk later about that , for now you need a rest-

And so do you dear husband she pouted.

And he made her lay on pillow covering her with the soft pink sheets. Meanwhile she was grinning seeing all the care she was getting.

Then he too settled down , but suddenly his phone was flashing a soft white light and making his face shine. He busy in his phone, occasionally sliding his fingers up and down. She didn't want to do that as it was a beautiful sight she can watch for hours but what they just decided, they were having a sleep thats when she reached for the phone standing proudly before his eyes and softly covered the light with her palms.

He knew what this gesture said  when she softly pulled him on his pillow and said in a sleepy tone ,
sleep husband, otherwise how would I be able to carry you if  you suddenly fell  , I am not that strong to manage your weight.I think you knew. And kept her head on his heart .

If thats the thing  love, then I surely am in distress who was that girl  underneath me a few days back. He asked and in response she just scooted more close.

Already sleeping  ,thinking and smiling he too closed his eyes and they slept leaving everything behind for the coming day.

They too needed rest,a little comfort and the feeling of they had  someone they can rely on when they wanted and needed.

________ *__________

Hello everyone, so updated next part...i told you it is on of my earliest work so a few chapters are already typed and i am updating them with a little proofing.
will be waiting your response.
with love Morusya.