DRAMA

New text message.

camila: hey. I know we are not in good terms right now. You're my best friend no matter what and I care about you. But, Hailey is using you for fame. I know it sounds dumb but it's true. There are people spreading rumors around and I wanted to let you know. I know it's none of my business but I don't want you to get hurt.

shawn: look I know you're my best friend and care about me, but that's not true. she would never do that. you know people like to start rumors.

camila: I understand that, but i'm being serious shawn. everyone knows about this.

shawn: no it can't be true. you guys don't even know her..

camila: I understand but fine don't believe me. Just know i'm telling you the truth.

Shawn doesn't know who to believe. He receives another message.

hailee: SHAWN
shawn: WHAT

hailee: you need to break up with hailey before it's to late.

shawn: what? what are you talking about?
hailee: she is just using YOU for fame

shawn: omg she's not. camila texted me the same thing, did she tell you to tell me?

hailee: well she is right, and no she didn't text me. everyone knows, even niall!!!

shawn: ugh, why would she use me for fame if she is already famous?

hailee: she's not famous famous, but you, YOU are. That's why you went to gala to with her, and you never been to met gala. did you see everyone was talking about you two. do you see it now????

shawn: whatever, I have to go meet her, ttyl

Now Shawn is more confused than ever, he doesn't know if he should confront Hailey, or ignore it.

Shawmila On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara