JEALOUS

2 new text messages
shawn: hey mila, are you mad at me?
shawn: we haven't talked
camila: i'm not mad at you, why would I be? I have been very busy at the studio.
shawn: I know, congrats on the new song! it's amazing
camila: thank you :)
shawn: yeah, of course! so, when are we going to eat sushi again? i've been craving it!!
camila: oh um I don't know, is your girlfriend going to let you hang out with me?
shawn: what are you talking about?
camila: nothing, never mind
shawn: no, wait is that why you have been ignoring me?
camila: well you don't hang out with the gang anymore, you're with hailey 24/7.
shawn: that's not true! every time I go, you're not there. you don't think it's the other way around?
camila: okay so this is my fault?
shawn: every time I asked you to hang out you can't.
camila: I told you I have been busy
shawn: yeah, you don't have time for your bestfriend, but with your boyfriend you do? okay.
camila: why are you turning this on me?
shawn: you started it?
camila: well at least everyone has met him, have they met hailey??
shawn: I haven't met him? and no but she's always busy.
camila: well if you would hang out with the group you could of met him already. and EXACTLY.
shawn: whatever
camila: you know what, i'm done talking to you, you can go get sushi with your gf okay?
shawn: are you serious?
camila: bye.

Camila just puts her phone away. Shawn realized he was jealous, but why? if he has a girlfriend...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~