IM SORRY

New text message.

shawn: camila?
camila: yes?
shawn: can we talk?
camila: about what? there is nothing to talk about.
shawn: please. meet me by the pier at later around 6?
camila: fine.

Few hours later,

camila sends a message to him: i'm here.

Camila is looking for him, but can't find him. Then she hears him call out her name, she turns around.

shawn: camila
camila: shawn
shawn: i- i'm sorry.

camila: that's all you have to say? you didn't believe me, you know I would never lied to you.

shawn: I know i'm fucking stupid. Even hailee told me. I thought you told her to tell me as well, but I didn't listen to you guys.

camila: I would never do that? okay

shawn: I know, but listen to me. I thought we would last. but I guess she was using me to get more famous and to make Justin jealous. i'm stupid.

camila: you're not, okay. When you actually love someone, you don't see anything wrong with them. Thinking that they won't do anything to you that would hurt you, but they do.

shawn: Yeah I realized that. It's all over now, i'm moving on.

camila: good *smiles at him*
shawn: so, are you still mad at me?

camila: kind of.

shawn: I understand, well I'll let you go. I just wanted to apologize and also I wanted to see you, since we haven't talked in months.

Camila goes up to him and gives him a tight hug.

camila: you're still my best friend shawn. I missed you.

shawn: I missed you. Do you wanna go get some coffee and catch up? Well if you can.
camila: sure, let's go

They walk to the nearest coffee shop, ordered their coffee and sat down.

shawn: so, what's new?
camila: well I flew out to New York to perform with MGK on Jimmy Kimmel

shawn: wait really? I bet that was so much fun

camila: it was, then I just been busy writing music.

shawn: of course, you write amazing music. when are we getting an album? you know i'm your number one fan

camila: shut up *laughs* soon, very soon
shawn: so, how are you and your boyfriend?

camila: well, we broke up last week.
shawn: oh, i'm sorry I didn't know

camila: it's okay, i'm alright now.
shawn: well if you need anyone to talk to, you know i'm here for you *smiles*

camila: I know *smiles*

They just stare at each other.