Chapter 6 - Aciem Cordis

Chapter Keyword: ECO

Meaning:
The cryptocurrency used as the means of transaction by all the people of the New World.

As usual, Ren was overtaken by his thought that he didn't even take notice of Mr.Sorell's departure from the classroom.

Or that everyone else apart from him had begun packing their bags to leave.

What fastened him back to reality was the sounding of the academy siren that beckoned the finish of yet another school day.

He punctually stood up starting to briskly pack his books into his bag and prepared to leave like most of his classmates had already done.

"Kurosaki Ren!" an approaching voice called out to him.

He turned to identify the approaching voice, his bag now placed on his back.

"Eh, how may I help you?"

"Oh, yes, I'm your class president, Nachetanya Kisaragi." The voice apprehensively communicated.

"I just wanted to say you're welcome on behalf of the class." She continued trying not to come off as too formal.

The voice belonged to a fair and curvaceous blonde girl. She had pink lips, steel-grey eyes and hair that had been neatly twisted into a french plait down to her waist.

"Thank you."

Ren heard Kole complain from outside the classroom;
"Are you always late for everything man! They'll be waiting!"

"Class President hello!"

"They're waiting brother."

"Huh. Brother?!" She said surprised.

"It's not by blood though." Ren chuckled.

"I'm clearly more handsome!" he exclaimed playfully, placing his arm on Kole's shoulder and reeling him forward.

"Don't mind him."

"Anyway, it's a long and boring story," Kole said faintly to her hearing, positioning his glasses with his index finger.

He quickly began dragging Ren away before his mouth went any further.

"Sorry, Nachetanya. We have somewhere we need to be."

"No problem."

"Also, Kurosaki Ren, congrats on besting my cousin, Elise!"

------------------------------

"This is a dreadfully long time to wait for someone." Izzy criticized.

"They'll be here any minute," Anji assured.

"We're not in any place to demand after all."

"They're here... Finally!" Izzy articulated.

Ren waved at the pair to signal that they had arrived, making their way to take seats next to them.

"Sorry, we're late!" Ren asked pardon.

"I'm not amazed." Izzy nagged under her breathe.

"It's okay we have just received our orders," Anji replied.

"Now open up, darling." she smiled as she went all lengths to fatten his mouth with some of the chocolate cake she had ordered.