Chapter 1- Welcome To Arragon

Chapter Keyword: Index

Meaning:
The amount of supernatural energy possessed by an individual. It determines how powerful an individual's variation will be. It cannot be seen with the plain eyes but powerful people however can display their energy in the form of aura.

In order not to be late and put up a good impression on his first day, Ren had made sure to wake up early

He had already wasted much time and had roughly fifteen minutes left to get to class as scurried to make it on time.

Stopping only when he got distracted by a pendant falling from a room of the girl's dormitory and although late, went to cite the scene.

Without a second thought, he jumped with agile movement to the first floor of the girl's dormitory without any careful thought, making his way to the window of the room he reckoned it fell from only to stumble upon a half naked girl.

At first, she hadn't taken notice of him until Ren knocked on the glass window with his left hand and had his right covering his eyes.

She screamed in shock for a moment (she was only in a brassiere and skirt after all).

"Ah... I didn't see anything I promise" he said, averting his eyes from what he had already glimpsed at unintentionally.

She immediately put on her school shirt and turned to him with a dangerous look on her face.

"What are you doing over there!" she roared at Ren.

"I'm really sorry."

"I just wanted to ask whether you were the owner of this pendant..." he answered with a panicked smile, acting as if he had seen nothing.

"My pendant!" she said as she opened the glass window.

She snatched the pendant from his hand abruptly with an ungrateful expression.

"It still doesn't explain why you'd enter the girl's dormitory... you peeping Tom!" she yelled with an untrusting look on her face.

"NO!!! NOT AT ALL!" Ren replied surprised.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm new here... I had no idea that this was the girl's dormitory I just wanted to return the pendant!" He told her.

Tiny rivulets of sweat now slid down his face.

"Is that so?" she said with an emotionless expression.

She drew close to look him in the eyes.

"Who exactly are you?" she interrogated him.

"I'm Ren."

"Well, Ren..."

"Hope to God I never find you peeping on anyone again!" she intimidated him with a wicked smile.

"Y-yes... I promise!"

"Good... now shoo!" she ordered him.

"Okay... but before I leave what's your name?" Ren asked her.

"You'll find out... soon enough."

He jumped down to the veranda of the dormitory and made his getaway before he found himself in any more trouble.

"Whew..."

"What crazy mess did I just start my day with!" he yelled at himself, his hands on his forehead.

He looked at the time on his black digital watch.

"I'M LATE FOR CLASS!"

"Could this day get any worse!" he cried in anxiety.