"Whoa, hold it there, buddy." Abel said, "First of all, what are you doing here, running down my stairs? And second of all, what's gotten your pants in a twist?"

"Who is Samantha Malle?" Noah asked and Abel tensed

"Why? Something wrong?"

"Very wrong bro, but in a good way I guess." Noah pulled him towards the study, "Why didn't you tell me someone submitted their script today?"

"I was going to give it to you tomorrow. Will you just tell me what the heck is going on?" Abel stopped moving.

"Okay." Noah sighed. "Remember that cheesy romance novel you're writing?" Abel nodded disapprovingly. He always defended that it wasn't cheesy. "Well, if you had taken time to read through Samantha's script, you would have known what I'm talking about. Samantha wrote exactly the same book as yours, but with the woman's point of view. And what makes things bizarre, she described you in detail, Abel." Abel looked at his friend confused, they were in the study already and Noah thrust the script towards him and opened a page where Samantha described their meeting and her description of him. It then dawned on Abel, he wasn't the only one who had been dreaming. A grin formed on his face, then he started laughing making Noah frown even more. Now he had a signal for his pursuit of Samantha. He wasn't going to waste time. "What the hell, man?" Noah asked

"Nothing much, Noah. I'm just happy bro." Abel slapped Noah's shoulder. "Let's go eat, I'll tell you everything with time." Noah grudgingly followed his friend, to tell the truth he had never seen Abel so happy. They reached downstairs to find the table already set, nanny came out of the kitchen and smiled at Noah.

"Oh, darling you're here. Sit down boys and just give me 10 minutes, dinner is on its way." She said and went back to the kitchen. Later she returned and served the boys.

"Hmm, Nanny I always love the taste of your food." Noah said saucily making Abel roll his eyes.

"Thank you sweetheart." Nanny giggled and the way the boys were looking at each other. Abel knew Noah wanted to get information from nanny.

"So, sweet nanny," Noah started and Abel groaned, here we go, "Has Abel told you when he's bringing our in-law?" Abel gave Noah a severe look but his friend was used so he wasn't moved.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Nanny gasped, "I'm sure Abel will finally bring her, I met her today..." Abel sighed as nanny told Noah the story of her meeting with Samantha, and how beautiful she was. He hadn't noticed that he had zoned out and the two people were looking at him. "Abel dear?" Nanny was calling him, he shook his head and raised an eyebrow at her. "I was asking that since I met her, can you give me her number and meet her for lunch tomorrow?"

"Heck no." Abel almost shouted in horror, he knew if any of these two met Samantha before him, his plans will be spoilt. "Uhmmm, I mean, I'll give it to you Nanny but after I've introduced her properly." He rephrased it and nanny nodded with a smile. Noah looked at him with his eyebrow raised but Abel ignored him. He got up and excused himself, he had to act fast, "Nanny thanks for dinner." He went to kiss her cheek, "I've to go finish some work, Noah you can see yourself out." He glanced at his friend and walked towards his study.

"Hey, I am not done here yet." Noah shouted

"I am." Abel replied and continued to the study. Noah grumbled and finished his food, later he kissed nanny and wished her a goodnight, promising to see her tomorrow.

.......................................................

Abel sat back in his seat and sighed, he was reading Samantha's script. For a person who has never published, she was quite amazing. He hated to admit that his Uncle was right. He had to charm his way to Samantha's heart, he knew his Uncle was one good charmer and if he had his eyes on Sam, he might win. Abel shook his head, he had to call Ian and warn him to hold his horses, cause Samantha was going to be his. He got out his IPhone and dialed Ian's number.