Chapter Seven

Seattle was really beautiful, quiet but at the same time had a lot of people, she went towards the Seattle Pike Place Market, and it was robust with a lot of people and tourists, a smile tugged on her face as she walked towards the entrance of the market. She was so much taken that she didn't see an old lady exiting the door, all she heard was someone telling her to be careful. She turned immediately and turned towards the voice. "Oh, ma'am, I am sooo sorry." She leant down and started picking the fruits and putting them back in their bags, "Its my fault and I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Don't worry my dear," The lady smiled. "Some beautiful girls your age never look twice at an old lady like me."

"Oh, no, who says you're old?" Sam disapproved, "You are quite a breathtaking lady to look at."

"Oh, dear, bless your beautiful soul." The lady replied, "You don't look like you're from this place, are you?"

"Uh, no. Today I make two weeks. I'm Samantha, from Africa." She gave the lady a dazzling smile and gave her back her bags. Nanny had never seen such a beautiful and kind young woman.

"And, I'm..."

"Nanny, there you are." Both ladies turned towards the voice, "Been looking all over the place for you." Nanny smiled but Samantha frowned. Talk about uncalled for coincidences, Sam sighed and said a farewell to the lady who had not introduced herself yet.

"Oh, no no, don't go yet dear," nanny stopped her, "I want you to meet my boy first." She had a very big grin on her face. Samantha sighed and turned to face Abel Sinclair for the second time today. Abel looked at her in wonder, he still couldn't believe she was right under his nose. He hadn't told Noah yet, and he also hadn't given him her book. He took note to do that first think tomorrow morning.

"We've met, nanny." Abel said and Sam sighed

"Yes, and on that note, I must go buy my stuff." She smiled at nanny and quickly rushed inside the market. Nanny was left looking where Samantha had been with her mouth open.

"Do you want to tell me what that was about?" She asked Abel. She thought that maybe their first meeting hadn't been pleasant. Nanny felt bad cuz she thought that girl was a very nice one for Abel.

"Uhmm, nothing Nanny," Abel replied taking her hand, "Soon, you will know." Nanny frowned but let Abel lead her towards the, "I'm Samantha, from Africa." Samantha's words went through nanny's head and she gasped. When Abel felt her hesitate he looked at her with a concerned look, "What is it, Nanny?"

"You said that girl you love was from Africa?" She asked and Abel nodded with a frown, "Is Samantha, the one?" Nanny pointed towards where Sam had been. Abel hesitated and thought over it, if he told nanny No, then later introduce her as the girl, Nanny would call him a liar, and if he said yes, she might run after Sam and the poor girl will be overwhelmed. He decided to take the risk.

"Yes Nanny, she's the girl." As predicted, nanny turned to go after Samantha, "But, you will meet her at the right time, ok nanny?" Nanny hesitantly nodded and grumblingly followed Abel to the car.

Abel chastised himself but he wasn't lying completely, Samantha was his dream girl, and he was going to win her over no matter what. His uncle had called him earlier to gloat that he had told him so. He didn't care what Samantha felt for his uncle, she was too young for him, and he had made sure to tell his Uncle that, though his Uncle had laughed at him instead. He huffed in anger when he remembered his Uncle's words of torment.

"I told you she's incredible, both in and out." Whatever that had meant. He was going to win Samantha Malle, his Dream Girl. Finally they arrived home and he went straight to his library, he was interrupted by a pale face Noah who came running downstairs.