Chapter Forty Seven

Sam stretched slowly as She felt her aching muscles protest. She frowned, had She danced too much yesterday? She slowly started to scan the room She was in, had Emmy brought her to a hotel? She didnt remember booking any hotel rooms with her. The room was empty, probably Emmy had left her here. She shrugged and went back to sleep then She felt it, a hand snaking around her waist to pull her closer to a hard wall. She let out a squeak and tried to pull away, She couldn't. "Who is it?" She suddenly asked.

"Did you make it a habit to meet with strangers in hotel rooms?" A hoarse voice asked.

Sam turned suddenly and glared at Abel. Crap. What had happened? She had to recollect her thoughts. "What are you doing here?"

"Babe, we made love yesterday, again." He replied with a smirk.

"I've to go." She suddenly scrambled to get out of the bed but Abel held her back.

"Please don't go, Let's talk."

"Okay, but Can we dress up first?" She was suddenly feeling embarrassed. All of yesterday was coming back to her.

"I think for what we are gonna discuss about, we don't need clothes." He smiled as he tucked a strand behind her ear. "I'm Sorry it took me so long to make things right between us, Sorry I was so stubborn, I'm Sorry for being a jerk and being hard on you, I'm..."

"Stop," She put a finger to his mouth, "It's not all you. You know it takes two to make a relationship work. I'm also sorry that I didn't do my part, I made life miserable for you when I had a chance to make things work. It's all my fault that we..."

"No baby, none of this is your fault." Abel cut her off. "We aren't going to go anywhere if we keep blaming ourselves. So let's do this. Let's put all the past behind us. Let's start afresh. How would you like that Miss. Samantha Malle?"

"I totally agree with you Mr. Abel Sinclair, although seems like we've already passed the first stage of introductions." They both laughed as she signaled with her hand over their bodies wrapped around sheets. Abel pulled her to him and rolled her over coming to settle above her. He looked at her in silence and his heart swelled making him swallow hard.

"Is it too early to say I love you? Because I can't keep it locked up Samantha. I've loved you from the beginning and I haven't stopped loving you, I'll never stop no matter what."

"I love you too Abel, always have always will." She whispered back and pulled him down in a hot kiss.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." He whispered with a smile as he deepened the kiss.

Hours later they sat in the hotel lobby eating lunch. They both looked so happy, like babies who had won a candy shop. They played footsies as they ate and smiled at eachother once in a while.

"What time are we returning to Seattle?" Abel asked and Sam shrugged, they could go anywhere and she wouldn't care. "I was thinking since tomorrow is Monday we could stay a little longer here then return later tonight?"

"Okay. Anything babe." She smiled and kissed him making him groan and kissing her back. "Hey hold it hotshot, keep that fire for later." She teased him and he pulled her from her seat to his laps.

"How about I show you how much fire I got, babe?" He said dropping kisses on her neck. "Hmm, How I've missed these kisses. Thank you for coming back baby." He said and laid his face between her neck.

"I shouldn't have gone." She Said and held him closer. "So, what do we tell everyone?"

"Oh, they already know. They put a bet on us." He grinned.

"What, Really?" She asked surprised.

"Yes babe. So, we don't have to say a word." They stayed like that in silence for some time.

"So, What are we gonna do meanwhile?" Sam asked minutes later.

"Ummm," Abel pretended to think. "How about go upstairs?"

"Good idea." Sam Said as got up and stretched. "The last one to the room is a worm." She suddenly Said and the two raced to the elevator, Sam reached it first and closed it quickly sticking out a tongue at a shocked Abel. She reached the 7th floor and cursed. She didn't have the key to the room. So She waited for Abel who came minutes later with a smirk on his face, spinning the key card between his fingers. "Okay, you win." Sam rolled her eyes at him.

He came over and kissed her then opened the door. "Come in baby." He held her hand and led her inside. "Let's make this last." He said pulling her to him as he closed the door.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

The end.