3) Dan

"Let me pay!" Addi says holding her striped wallet.

"No!" I argue.

"Dan," She starts. I shake my head. She sighs. "Fine but I'm buying snacks."

<><><><>

"Hottie two o'clock." Addi whispers to me eating gummy watermelons.

I almost spit out my drink. There's a girl who looks to be twelve with heavy, heavy makeup. She's wearing a tank top and skinny jeans even though it's February.

Addi then gets wide eyed and says, "I'm so sorry. That was rude. I love to people watch though, and usually I go to the movies with my quartet and we kinda make fun of people. Oh my gosh I'm a bad person."

"No. I do the same thing, honestly. The only reason I go outside in London is to people watch." I smirk.

"Oh good I'm not the only one who's rude." She smiles and pushes her 3D glasses onto her big, hazel eyes.

<><><><>

We're walking back to Addi's flat, carrying plastic sacks full of food. Addi decided to cook.

"So Dan," She starts.

"Hmmm?" I hum instead of actually asking. I'm way too lazy.

"Is London scary at night?" She asks slowly.

I look at her. She looks pale in the moonlight, but her cheeks and nose are red from the cold winter air. "A bit. Depends on where you are, usually. How's OKC?"

She laughs a little when I tease her by saying 'OKC'. "A lot of people think it's fine but it's not the best."

I pause and put all of my bags in my left hand. "It's quite terrifying." I say as I grab her left hand with my right and start running to her flat.