18) Addi

So after we made up it was all sunshine and rainbows!

Yeah right. I wish.

I'm just going to skip over that part because there are lots if tears, hugs, and anger.

It's been a day since that happened. We've just been hanging out, talking about life.

And I have to say, my life is better.

It's going to be much better since I've met them.

<><><><>

"Are you sure you have everything?" Phil asks.

"Yes. I'm sure." I pull my suitcase into the hall.

"You got our emails addresses?" He asks.

I nod with a grin.

"Our address for letters?"

I hold up my phone.

"Your ticket?"

"Yes, Mother." I roll my eyes.

"He's like this all the time." Dan says as he steps out beside Phil.

I stare at the two men in front of me.

I drop my bag and hug them both.

"Damn it I'm going to miss you guys." I say as I wipe my eyes, probably smearing my eyeliner. Crap.

"Okay!" Dan claps his hands. "Airport?"

Phil nods, I grab my bag and we go.

<><><><>

"Skype me, okay? Keep in touch or I'll have to come find you." I tell them.

"Just know I'll find you on every social media and I'll stalk you." Phil says.

"I've already done it." Dan nudges me with his shoulder.

"Flight 207 to Dallas now boarding." The speaker says.

"Okay gotta go." I hug Phil and tell him, "Keep an eye on Dan. Use your lion powers if you have to, okay?" I hug him again and turn to Dan.

"Bye my, Danny Boy." I hug him and squeeze.

I look back once as I'm walking to board, they both wave and I do the same.

Once I get on the plane I'm immediately nervous. I've never liked planes and now I'm on this one by myself.

I decide to calm down and I put in my ear buds to edit for the entirety of the very long flight.

<><><><>

I sigh as I throw my bags down and leap into my couch once I get into my apartment. "So you're back?"

I sit up straight at the voice, "What the actual heck, Liz?" I say clutching my chest. "I almost had a heart attack!"

"Well," She says slurping Ramen noodles. "I have a spare key and I got a bit fed up with my mom, so I came here." Her dark brown hair is in a big bun on the top of her head. I wasn't surprised when she said she got mad at her mom. It happens quite a bit.

"Thanks for scaring the crap out of me." I say leaning back against the back of my green couch. "So," she it's down with her legs folded underneath her. "How'd your trip go? Did the Daddi ship sail?"

"Nah we're just friends but it was so amazing! London... goodness! I didn't want to leave! Just the atmosphere of the entire city!" I talked for 30 minutes.

"Sounds amazing," she yawned. "My life was completely boring. Nothing happened. At all."

"Hmmm..." I hum and put some noodles in the microwave for myself. I walk into my bedroom and start getting changed. "Hey, Liz?" I say stepping into my shorts.

"Huh?" she asks tearing her eyes from the TV "GOODNESS GRACIOUS PLEASE PUT ON SOME CLOTHES BEFORE YOU EXIT YOUR BEDROOM OH MY GOSH!"

"Oh shush! Anyways, what if we invited Magz and Zo over and had a movie night?" I say leaning on the back of the couch. "I could do with a popcorn induced coma, I'll call Zo."

A few rings later we heard the beautiful, kind sound of my lovely friend Zoe. "What, ya idiot I'm sleeping." Oops I forgot Zoe was a 'early to bed and early to rise' kinda person.

I giggled and opened the microwave for my noodles. "Hey, Zo! Ow! Crap that's hot!"

"What are you doing with Addi? Didn't she just get back from London?" The phone speaker crackles. "Yep!" I say popping the 'p' as I throw away the seasoning packet.

"Okay here's the deal," Liz says. "You. Me. Maggie. Addi's place. Movie night in 30."

"If I have to get changed I ain't coming." She says still grumpy from being awoken.

"Sorry then you can't come. Strictly cocktail dresses and heels. No PJs." I reply sarcastically. "Fine I'll be there in a sec. Normal drill?" After a chorus of 'yes's' we call Maggie.

"I'm watching Netflix and I just got a cuppa. This better be important."

Liz fills Maggie in while I slurp up the Ramen.

<><><><>

So here's the deal on our movie nights. We each bring a box of popcorn (except the host) and we pop all of the bags. Someone brings candy (preferably chocolate (preferably M&Ms)) ((preferably peanut butter))) and we mix it all up. We each pick one or two movies and no one can leave or go to sleep until all of the popcorn is eaten and the movies are finished. We're usually up until 4 am.

So that's what Lizzie and I were doing when Zo came in, (We all have keys to each others houses for emergencies. Namely clothes, and girly things (if you catch my drift)) popping corn.

"Hey chickey!" I say shaking another bag of popped popcorn into the already forming mountain.

"Hey, do you have hot chocolate?" Zoe asks unzipping her coat. "Only for you, it's in the cupboard." I throw another bag in the microwave.

"You know you really shouldn't leave the door open." Maggie throws the bag of chocolate candies on the counter. "Zoe! I really don't need a robber!"

"Sorry! I forgot!" She says throwing her hands in the air. I throw a kernel at her. She sticks out her tongue.

Soon enough we're picking out movies from my extensive collection (which mean Disney movies and book adaptations). Lizzie chose Miss Congeniality, Maleficent for Zoe. I chose Aladdin and Maggie picked Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

We popped in Aladdin first and soon we were all singing and dancing.

A/N:

Yo *snaps fingers*

Okay I had to update because I couldn't wait! So remember how I said that this would be over in a couple chapters? Ha never mind. I thought of a plot twist so it may be a bit longer...

IM GOING TO SEE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA TODAY!

Okay Imma go! But as usual, vote, comment what you think is going to happen, and tell me if I've made a grammatical mistake or something!

Quick S/O to @ADarkNightsSecrets because she left the nicest comment and it made my day when I read it.

xoxo ~addigator