7) Addi

A/N:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!! I honestly didn't think this story would go anywhere and that is stop after the third chapter but here it is and there's much to come. If you like this story please vote on chapter and I want to know your predictions! Comment them please! I might get ideas from them. You never know *wiggles eyebrows* Okay I'll stop talking. Here's Chapter 7!

(>•.•)><(•.•<)

"Yep that's pretty much it." I wrap up. "Anything I didn't get?" I ask Dan.

"No you pretty much got everything."

"So you just came up to her at the airport," Zoe says to Dan.

"Yep."

"And all the hotels just happened to be full." Maggie states.

"He checked them not me." I say.

"And you just trusted this girl to not be an axe murderer, and decided to sleep on her couch?" Lizzie asks.

"She seemed nice and she was wearing a llama sweater!" Dan replies.

"I just can't believe this happened to you!" Zoe exclaims.

"I know!" I whisper yell. Calm down the fangirling Addi.

"Well!" Liz stands. "We need to get to shopping, making fun of merchandise, and making fun I people! I totally ship Daddi by the way. Otp. Let's go!"

<><><><>

I was glad my friends were really getting along with Dan. Well, except Maggie. I don't know what was up with her. I guess if it was really bothering her she'd tell me. She's never really been a fan of YouTube.

"Liz, this is totally you!" Zoe says, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she holds up a pair of shorts that could've passed as a thong.

"Mmmm Addi! I've got something for you!" Liz shouts as she holds up a sparkly bright purple turtle neck, how the two items were in the same shop I'll never know.

"Dan! You should get this for Becky!" I call holding up a leather bra.

"You know, I think I might!" He says with a smirk and marches up to the counter. We all laugh at the mans face when Dan says it's for himself.

<><><><>

We grab a quick sandwich for lunch and head out to go for what I was most excited about, zip lining.

It was reserved but luckily Zoe's boyfriend had to work an extra shift.

"Dan, you look like an 12 year-old girl whose about to meet Justin Bieber!" Liz says.

"He's looked like that quite a lot actually." I say putting on my harness.

"Ha. Ha ha. Now how do I put this on?" Dan says. I laugh and help him.

I pretend like I don't hear Liz and Zoe muttering "They're really cute together." "I'm so happy for her she's wanted to meet him for years!" "And she could never go to VidCon!" "Can you imagine this happened!" "I know!" "I ship it."

I love my friends. I shake my head as I help Dan.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" the man says. He runs us through the rules real quick and soon we're standing on the platform waiting to go.

"Birthday girl first!" Maggie says. I smile and stand on my tip-toes while they buckle me in. I make sure the strap to my camera is securely around my neck so I didn't drop it while I was filming.

"See ya on the other side guys!" and I'm gone.

<><><><>

How do I explain zip lining? You feel like you're flying, but not at the same time. It's hard to explain. When I'm done I watch the other's faces. Lizzie's is pure joy. Zoe's is excited yet terrified. Maggie's is pure terror. Dan's is a mixture of all of them. When he gets off he grabs me and spins me around.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAT WAS AMAZING!" I laugh and peck him on the cheek.

<><><><>

"... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOUUUUU!" The song finishes up and I blow out the candle on my cupcake. We're back at my apartment after a supper if sushi.

"Whaddya wish for?" Zoe asks, her mouth full of cake.

"I can't tell or it won't come true!" I say.

"I bet she really wants it to come true." Liz says with a wink then resumes licking the icing off hers.

"Ugh Liz. Could you be mature for once?" I say jokingly.

She looks me dead in the eye and says, "I've been telling myself I'll be mature since seventh grade. I don't think its gonna happen."

"Yeah I've given up." Maggie says.

We all laugh.

Lizzie leaves and comes back in with a present.

"Liz! I thought we were gonna get her a combined present!" Zoe says.

"We are but this is just something I picked up for all of us."

I open up the box and give her a look like 'Really?'

"Since you're 22 now, and we couldn't so this last year because you're the oldest, I thought I'd get us all a little present."

I set the bottle of champagne on the table. "Liz we can't drink this, how will you guys get home?"

"A cab." She responds like it should've been obvious.

"Fine go get cups. I don't have any fancy shamncy glasses so just get plastic cups."

<><><><>

The entire bottle later, drank mostly by Lizzie, my friends were gone.

Dan pulls me to the couch, "I liked your friends."

"That's them tame. You should see them without someone they don't know." I respond. I snuggle into him. He's warm and smells good, and with the combination of the champagne I felt like a giddy schoolgirl. "You smell good you know that right?"

He chuckles, "Good to know."

We sit for a couple of minutes.

"I need to go change. These jeans aren't very comfy." I say standing.

"Can I come?" Dan asks.

I play slap his chest, "No! Goodness!"

He laughs and says something about changing as well.

I look through my drawers for some cute PJs. I settle on fuzzy polar bear pants, they were a bit little girlish but I loved them, and a white tank. With my hair in a messy bun, I plop down next to the newly changed Dan.

"You know," he says pulling out my elastic. "I never got you a birthday present."

"Don't worry about it. You don't have-" I was cut off by his lips smashing onto mine.