19) Addi

*three months later*

It's been three months since I went to London. Dan, Phil, and I are still pretty close, and I have two weeks until I graduate my sophomore year in college.

"Oh my gosh! Phil! Look at this!" I say to my computer. I hold up my new shirt that has a lion with glasses on to Phil through the monitor.

"I want it!" He says. "Phil! Go to bed we have to get up in the morning!" I hear Dan's muffled voice.

"I'm talking to Addi!" He calls back. Dan comes (and by that I mean runs) into the room and jumps on Phil's bed. "Hey!"

"Hey! What up?" I ask the two dark haired men in front of me. "'Bout to go to bed. You?" Dan replies running his hands through his curly hair.

"Uh, I don't know maybe eat. It's about time here." I lean back in my chair to look at the clock on the other wall. "But I'll let you go," I continue. "If you've got something very important." I joke.

Dan rolls his eyes. "We can't tell you! It's a secret!" Phil says and brings a finger up to his lips in a shushing gesture.

"I completely understand! See ya later guys!" I say and wave. "Byee!" They chorus and Phil throws in a quick "Be safe!" I tell him to do the same and log off.

"Uuuuuugh!" I groan and go into the kitchen. I rummage around for something and decide on cereal because I'm too lazy to cook. I turn off my constantly playing music and turn on one of the few shows I watch, Sherlock. I watch Sherlock running and munch on my Captain Crunch. (A/N: tehehehe)

After a few hours of playing on my phone and barely paying attention to the screen in front of me, I decide to retire to my bed with my laptop and a large mug of tea.

I fall into my normal routine of washing my face, moisturizing (moisturize me), brushing my teeth, and applying spot cream. I curl up in bed and go through my order. Scroll through Instagram, post a couple pictures. Go on YouTube, reply to comments and watch videos for an hour. Read fanfic for another. Then I sink into a dreamless sleep.

<><><><>

I'm rudely awoken by my phone ringing. It's 12 pm who in their right mind would be awake? I check the caller ID.

"Oh no," I say under my breath. It's Phil. We have each other's number for big emergencies. "Phil? What's wrong?"

I hear hiccuping sobs from the other line. "I-It's Dan! (more sobs) H-He g-g-got stabbed!"

I don't say anything. I can't. I just crumple.

Dan he couldn't have.

He's my Danny Boy.

My Danny Boy.

A/N:

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME TOO MUCH! *hides*

So there's 'Danny Boy'! I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Please comment what you want to happen in the sequel! (if I write one)

JKJKJKJK OF COURSE IM GOING TO WRITE ONE IM NOT THAT EVIL.

Bye guys! Stay tuned for info on the sequel!

xoxo ~addigator