6) Addi

He kissed me! How do I feel about that? I don't know. I liked it but it didn't seem right. Probably because it was your first kiss. Yes it's my first kiss, I'm probably going to die alone.

(Unfortunately there's a big possibility it will be true)

Oh well whatever will happen will happen.

<><><><>

I wake Dan up and decide to make pancakes. I mix up the batter and get out the chocolate chips.

Pour. Chips. Flip.

Pour. Chips. Flip.

Pour. Chips. Flip.

By the time Dan gets out the pancakes are done.

"I made pancakes." I say holding up the spatula.

"YOU MADE PANCAKES AND THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE IN THEM! YOU ARE A GENIUS." He yells grabbing the platter and putting in on the table.

I laugh and grab plates and forks.

"Do you like them?" I ask.

"Mmmhmm." He mumbles with chocolate on his face.

<><><><>

"When you're through just set the dishes in the sink I've gotta go get ready."

He swallows, "For what?"

" It's my birthday remember!" I ruffle his hair. "We're meeting my friends!"

"I forgot! I'm so sorry!" He starts

"Hush! I'm fine. Eat and do whatever you want." I run into my room.

What to wear...

I grab a navy long-sleeved shirt and some dark skinny jeans. I throw my hair into a messy bun and put on my make-up. Nothing much for today foundation, little bit of eyeliner, mascara, and berry lip stain. I curl my bangs away from my face and put my sweater on. It's big and sleeveless and tan with a grey and brown stripe-type print. I zip up my tall brown boots with two inch heels. Spray some perfume and I'm ready.

I walk out to Dan sitting on the couch on his phone. I sit down and grab my laptop. I look at Instagram, gained a few followers on my fandom page, and post something and respond to all of the birthday wishes from some of my internet besties. I go to my personal and there's just something from my mom. Great. I really feel the love from the people I've know since I was four. Nothing on Twitter but a sarcastic tweet from Liz. Such a shocker.

I look at Dan, "You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go then!"

<><><><>

"Shhhh, stay here for a sec I'm going to sneak up behind them." I whisper to Dan then run up behind my closest friend, which happens to be Zoe, and grab her.

She shrieks and turns around, "You never change do you?" then hugs me.

"Addi!" Maggie runs up and joins the hug.

"I suppose I have to be in this too," Liz says and I grab her.

I gesture to Dan to come over.

As he's walking Liz says, "I thought you had someone with you." then she sees him. "OH MY GOSH YOU WEREN'T JOKING."

"Umm... Hi." He waves a little bit.

"Who is... That isnt..." Maggie stutters. I forgot to tell her and Liz only knew because she texted me and I told her to go away because I met Dan and I would explain tomorrow.

We're so loving.

"We should probably talk." I say looking at our little group.

<(•.•<)(>•.•)>

A/N:

Hi guys! Thank you all so much for the all the reads and votes! What do you guys think is going to happen? Comment! Thanks again for reading!

Instagram: @/the.addigator