Knocking a few times, I waited as I heard the door click twice before revealing his fine ass standing there in a pair of Nike Blue Track Pants sagging a little, showing the rim of his Ralph Lauren black Polo Boxers, a white tank and his hair in two fresh cornrows.

"Wassup beloved?"

He reached in and gave me a big hug with his long arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey hun," I said, resting my head on his chest.

Damn, he smelled so good making just wanna give him some on sight.

"What you doin' round here? Aint you pose to be at school?"

He held my hand as he led me into his crib, closing the door behind him and locking it.

"We had a half-day, why you not in school"

He twisted his lips up and laughed.

"That shit ain't fa me cuh.  I can't get wit it"

I sat down on the couch, placing my bag next to me as I watched him lean against the wall, rolling a blunt now.

"You never finished school?"

"Nah" he simply said, looking at me. "That bothers you or something?"

" I didn't say that. I mean.... why?"

"Shit wasn't fa me Cali. I'm very educated, definitely not no dumb nigga. I'm smarter than half those motherfucka's wit degrees' shit but they think cause a nigga from da hood that he ain't smart"

"I guess."

I'm not the type to judge but I find it crazy that he never graduated high school. 

That was one of my goals before attending college and eventually starting my own business. 

He's too fine to not have at least his high school credential.

"You roll down here by yo self?"

He sat in the swivel chair that was by the flat-screen TV.  He placed the blunt to his lips, lighting it.

I shook my head. "No, I came with Monique and Amanda"

"The white girl and ghetto booty Monique"

"Cut it out" I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Yes, my friends. So you be looking at Monique ass huh?"

"Nigga" he waved me off. "I knew Monique ass way before I knew you so cut it out. Everyone look at Monique ass, even women around here. Shit aint like yours tho."

"Mhm." I tightened my lips, acting like I was suddenly interested in my Instagram.