12: See Through (Part 6)

Start from the beginning

He looked a little dazed and I felt so proud of myself. "I didn't really get to taste the ice cream. Give me more."

I was more than happy to oblige. I repeated the process, smiling contentedly when I was through.

"That was some really tasty ice cream. Let me try."

He scooped some ice cream and ate a mouthful. I thought he was going for my lips but when he got close, he went for my ear. He started kissing me and left a wet trail of melted ice cream from the bottom of my ear, to the side of my neck, to the dip in between my collarbones.

"The ice cream's going to stain your 600-dollar shirt. You might want to take it off."

Honestly, he had a point. I grabbed the sides of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I looked at Scott who was staring at me. I was breathing heavily and the growing bulge in my pants was unmistakable.

"Where were we? Ah yes." He took another bite of ice cream and started kissing and licking my collarbones. First the left, the the right. I don't recall at what point my back touched the couch but when he started going down, I also started closing my eyes. My body was on fire and it was the perfect contrast to his cold lips and tongue. He stopped when he reached my belly button.

"Mitch," he called.

I opened my eyes. Scott was hovering above me.

"You sure you're ready to do this?"

After a month of foreplay?! HELL YES I WAS. I nodded.

He took off my belt, undid the button, and pulled down my pants along with my boxers. My erection sprang free. He took a moment to... appreciate it? It made me feel conscious. Shit, was he comparing me to previous lovers? But before I could say anything he put ice cream in my mouth, followed by his index finger.

"Suck," he commanded. The change in this tone startled me that I automatically did as he said while he watched. I swirled my tongue around his finger and sucked harder. He put a second finger inside. "You suck, I follow."

I didn't get it at first until he lowered his head down, held the base of my cock with his free hand, and took me in. I closed my eyes, bit his fingers and bucked my hips involuntarily, all at the same time. And holy shit did he do the same. He bared his teeth a little and lightly grazed my length with it. I wanted to scream "oh god" but since my mouth was kind of full, it came out as muffled, incomprehensible words. I had to take a moment to breathe. I raised my head and looked down. Scott looked up at me, my cock in his mouth, a grin (kind of) on his face. IT WAS THE SEXIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, OKAY? (The mental picture is embedded in my brain.) I'm surprised I didn't come right at that moment.

I lowered my head and closed my eyes again. His fingers were still in my mouth. I wasn't doing anything and so neither was he. When my head cleared a little bit (and when I felt like air was finally moving back into my lungs), I grabbed Scott's wrist and slowly pulled his fingers out my mouth until only the tips of his fingers were touching my lips. I flicked my tongue over each one and felt him do the same to the tip of my cock, over and over. The sensation was driving me crazy yet I couldn't get enough. I pushed his fingers back inside my mouth and sucked. Hard. It felt like I was going to have a seizure when Scott followed my lead.

If we continued I was afraid I was going to come right in his mouth (I want to, eventually, but the moment was not right) so I moved his hand away from my mouth. When Scott raised his head, I sat up. I was panting and he looked so... chill. Unfair. It was also then that I noticed he was still wearing all his clothes.

"These have to go," I said, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pants.

"I'm lazy. You do it." He had the most devilish yet boyish grin on his face I couldn't even begin to comprehend how he can be both at once.