[Shota Aizawa X Reader]- Students

Aaaa a request by Cottoncandy10121 where Aizawa and the Reader are both teachers and the students ship them but don't know they do things regularly.
I wasn't 100% sure by what you meant by 'doing things regularly' so I had to improvise slightly, sorry!
Y/L/N: Your Last Name

"How much money are you willing to bet Aizawa and Y/L/N are already dating?" Mina mused absently. "I mean, we keep trying to get them together, but it never works."

It was an early morning, just before homeroom. Gathered around a few tables was a group of 1-A students aimlessly chattering among themselves to kill time. The small group assembled in the back corner had picked up a hobby of relationship matching. For the first time, they had tackled a teacher relationship, and was proving harder than initially thought.

"I doubt it," Jirou remarked, raising an eyebrow. "Sir doesn't seem like the kind to... date someone. As I said at the beginning, Sir seems oblivious to the definition of love."

"Hey, you never know," Denki retorted. "But I reckon they'd be a good couple. At least Y/L/N would keep him together, I bet. Say, Mina- if you're right, I'll give you one-hundred yen. If it turns out they weren't together, you owe me one-hundred."

"Bet," Mine responded with a grin.

"Yes but even if they were together, depending on another person entirely to hold you together is selfish. I think, while opposites attract, Sir and Y/L/N are too different," Momo added, tilting her head slightly. "I agree with Jirou. Without common ground between them, it's unlikely they'd get together."

"Well, I doubt we'll get anything out of Sir if we ask him," Kirishima remarked, shrugging as he leant back in his chair. "Why not just ask Y/L/N if they're together?"

"Hey! Yeah, yeah!" Mina cheered enthusiastically, nodding. "Then Denki will pay me that 'hundred yen."

"Hey, don't skip to conclusions," Denki shot back, pouting. "I could still be right."

"Well, how about we don't jump the gun either, everyone. Let's just slow down and wait for after school," Yaomomo stated knowingly, "We should focus on what needs to be done first and foremost."

◇◇◇

Y/N stretched to rub the last of the chalkboard clean, brushing off their duster afterwards before setting it down in the holder. When they turned around, they didn't expect to be a handful of students clustered around their desk.

"Oh? Can I help you?" They remarked,  raising an eyebrow. From the group, Mina was shoved forward, worrying her lower lip slightly.

"Y/L/N? My friend's and I have a question."

A smile crossed their face, before they simply nodded.

"Yes, well, students often do. Go ahead."

"Are you and Mr. Aizawa together?" She blurted out loudly.

Y/N processed this for a minute, blinking rapidly. Silence stretched between them and the group, and they watched their enthused faces with confusion. Finally, a fit of laughter over came them.

"Y-" The voice at the door was cut short by Y/N's laughs. They finally looked up, still laughing wildly, waving the figure by the door in.

The students turned to the doorway, startled by the sight of Aizawa as he crossed the room.

"Shota, Sh... Shota," Y/N managed through laughs. "You should've heard what the kids just asked." Aizawa said nothing, but perked a suspicious eyebrow.

"They asked if we were together," Y/N continued, laughing finally calming as they wiped tears from their eyes. The students all cowered away slightly, feeling discomforted by the two teacher's presences.

"Yaoyorozu, I'm most surprised to see you taking part in these kinds of activities," Aizawa stated bluntly. Yaomomo flushed terribly, looking askance.

"It... I was just curious, Sir. I'm sorry."

"Why be sorry!" Y/N interrupted, placing their hands on their hips. "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"There's a second part to that?" Denki remarked bewildered.

"Why, exactly, are you lot prying on whether we're together or not?" Aizawa continued dryly, hands in his pockets.

"Shota, don't be like that!" Y/N retorted, delivering a gentle whack to his arm. "They asked a question, we should answer it."

Aizawa just grumbled something incomprehensible and shrugged. Kirishima leant forward slightly, looking optimistic despite the situation.

"Are you together?"

"Of course!" Y/N responded cheerfully. "We have been for three years now."

Mina instantly rounded on Denki, striking out her hand.

"Pay up!" Denki groaned, and began to fish through his school bag for his money.

"How come no one ever sees any affection between you two then?" Jirou asked bluntly, pulling at her earphone jacks absently.

"Why does it matter," Aizawa muttered. Y/N shook their head in exasperation.

"Don't mind him, he's just in a huff because someone figured it out," Y/N explained. "In any case, we keep it out of our professional lives. Out of courtesy of others, of course."

"Don't you lot have trains to catch?" Aizawa asked after a short pause.

The group standing in front of the teacher's all exchanged a wide-eyed stare. Kirishima cleared his throat, breaking the sudden silence.

"I do. I should, er, get going." He turned to beam at the teacher's before him. "Congratulations you two." There was a few chorus' of much the same from the student's before the group quickly dispersed.

Y/N turned to Aizawa who watched his students leave before sighing heavily.

"Don't be like that. Someone was bound to find out."

He shrugged nonchalantly, winding his arms around Y/N and resting his head on their shoulder. He mumbled something into their shoulder and Y/N perked a brow.

"What was that?"

"Just an 'I love you'."

Y/N laughed slightly, hugging him just that little bit tighter.

"'Love you too, Shota."