[Momo Yaoyorozu X Reader]- Ice Skating

The first few one-shots/prefrences are going to be of my own choice purely because I don't expect there to be requests straight away. Also we stan a queen. Again, sorry if any character's seem OOC, I'm trying my best to write them, hah...

(Fluff)

Y/N had only just pulled on their coat when a knock on their homes door interrupted them. Pulling their arm through the sleeve, Y/N quickly hurried to the door.

"Coming!" They reassured, reaching the door and opening it. Yaoyorozu looked as ethereal as ever- a crimson beanie pushed her black hair down, she wore a thick red woolen overcoat with a turtleneck sweater underneath, and held a pair of white ice-skates in her gloved-hands.

"Sorry, I'm nearly ready," Y/N apologized, smiling sheepishly, standing to the side and holding the door open for their girlfriend.

"Don't be sorry, Y/N, you can take as long as you like getting dressed," Momo informed, smiling brightly. The young couple shared a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before Y/N turned, heading back to their room.

Momo followed them, engaging in light conversation about plans for tonight. Yaoyorozu perched herself on the edge of Y/N's bed while her significant other rummaged through their sock draw.

They pulled out a pair of socks, sitting down besided Momo.

"Y/N? Are you really only wearing those socks ice-skating?" Y/N frowned at their simple socks.

"Yes? Why d'you ask?" Momo leant an arm on her knee before resting her head on her palm.

"You're feet will ache- here." Momo pulled off one of her gloves and rolled up her sleeve. The surface of her arm shimmered before a pair of socks popped out. "I usually don't like to do that but... I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself while ice-skating."

Y/N flushed slightly, smiling as they took the thick, woolen socks.

"Thanks Momo," With that, they pulled on their socks and then a pair of trainers. "Should we get going?" Momo pressed a kiss against her Y/N's temple.

"Yes, we best go before the rink closes for the night."

Y/N couldn't see their knuckles past their gloves, but as they clung to the wall so tightly, they knew their knuckles must've been white with how hard they clutched the wall. Shakily, they pulled themselves along. Yaoyorozu seemed quite at home, gliding along besides Y/N, taking off every now and then to do a lap around the rink before meeting back with Y/N who hadn't scooted very far.

Granted, Y/N had never seen a goddess go, but as they watched Yaoyorozu glide, they began to imagine what it was like.

"Can you come away from the wall?" Yaoyorozu queried, stepping and gliding besides Y/N.

"I can do this, it's just been a while," Y/N explained through gritted teeth.

"Here, I promise I won't let you fall." Momo gently hooked her hand around Y/N's tensed arm, cautiously tugging them away from the wall. Y/N clutched Momo's arms in response, wobbling.

"Spread your legs more, Y/N. Otherwise your balance will be off."

Y/N did as their girlfriend suggested, finding it much easier to stand now. Yaoyorozu slowly began to move the two, making Y/N clutch onto her arms tighter. Momo murmured words of encouragement.

After a while, Y/N found themselves skating proudly ahead of Momo, their skills on the rink coming back. While their grace could not be compared to Momo, who held her leg up by the blade of her skate, spinning in a circle, they were proud nonetheless.

Y/N glided over to Momo, skittering to a stop, they took a hold of the girls hands, smiling warmly.

"When did you get so good at ice-skating?" Y/N asked.

"I used to do figure skating classes as a child," Momo replied, weaving her fingers with Y/N's. "Mother was quite fond of ice-skating."

"That's so cool!" Y/N remarked bubbly. Yaoyorozu smiled brightly,

"You think so?" Y/N nodded, gently pulling closer to Momo to brush noses with her, an action Yaoyorozu returned. A peaceful silence settled between the two as Y/N let their eyes close.

"I love you, Y/N," Yaoyorozu said in a quiet voice. While it was not the first exchange of 'I love you's', Y/N's heart still fluttered everytime they heard the words.

"I love you too, Momo."

"Y/N?"

"Mmm?"

"Could I... would I be allowed to kiss you?" Y/N's eyes flickered open at Yaoyorozu's cute request, the girl's blush hidden by the natural pinkness from the cold. Y/N simply nodded as the two brought their faces closer together.

Yaoyorozu's kisses were always sweet and gentle- rather like her. Soon, it became to hard to kiss as two mirrored grins were shared between them.

"The rink is closing in ten minutes, please exit as soon as possible. Thank you!"

"Aw, already?" Y/N pouted slightly, sighing. Yaoyorozu took Y/N's hand reassuringly.

"We can still go get dinner if you'd like."

"Really?"

"Of course." As the two skated along, Y/N finally fell. The shock of cold hurt more than the fall.

"Oh my goodness, Y/N are you alright?" Y/N sat up, the cold seeping quickly through their clothes. Y/N met Momo's eyes.

"I guess you could say... I've fallen for you, Momo." Yaoyorozu giggled shaking her head, squatting and holding out her hands.

"You're too precious sometimes, Y/N."