[Nejire Hado X Reader]- Questions

A Nejire request for nightcore030! I really love my queen, the prompt was that Nejire has a crush on you and basically Mirio and Tamaki try to be good wingmen and keep asking you questions. Ahh, I hope it's alright ^^

Present Mic was always a very energetic teacher, which had it's ups and downs. Mainly downs as every morning you were usually left with a headache from his classes.

Your eyes strayed from you book to the window a few seats over. You seemed to be lost in your own world before you felt a tap on your hand.

You blinked a few times in confusion at the boy besides you. Tamaki Amajiki was an incredibly quiet boy, much on the contrary to the current teacher. He pointed to your desk.

A note sat ontop of your book, you picked it up, examining it.

'What's your favourite flower?'

You were unsure whether to take this as an attempt of flirting or not. The boy had never even talked to you, let alone pass notes to you. You turned to him, raising your eyebrows.

Tamaki flushed, quickly scribbling something down before sliding it over to you when Present Mic turned to write on the chalkboard.

'Sorry, I don't want to sound creepy. You just look bored.' The new note read. You smiled slightly, scribbling your answer of F/F (Favourite Flower) and a 'what about you?' to him on the back of one of the notes.

He answered curtly and returned his attention to the board again.

Another curious thing happened in the following period, in the middle of Hero Studies, Mirio Togata practically jumped at the sound of teamwork and asked if you were interested in teaming up.

Again, you were unsure as to why Mirio would show interest in teaming up- sure, you'd talked a few times, but he always went with Tamaki if he could help it.

It was a simple game of capture the flag, which ended up with you guys being in a bigger group. And as you two made your way through the mock urban arena, he struck up a conversation.

"Hey, L/N, what kind of sweets do you like" (L/N being Last Name) Mirio queried. You looked at him unsurely,

"Uh, pardon?"

"If you have any, personally, I really like taffy."

"Taffy?"

"Oh! Do we both like the same sweet?" You quickly shook your head, raising your hands slightly.

"Oh, you just surprised me. My favourite sweet would have to be F/S." (F/S being Favourite Sweet) You answered. "Uh, why do you ask?"

"Oh, just Neeee-" He cut himself off, squinting slightly, "Just neat talking to you for once," He said cheerily.

"Right..."

For the next few days, both Mirio and Tamaki asked you simple questions- in fact, even the girl from the neighbouring class, Yuyu Haya inquired you with questions every now and then.

Finally, you learnt why.

Nejire Hado had shown up with your favourite flowers and favourite sweets, blushing a rosy pink.

"Y/N, I know it's sudden but I really like you!" Nejire hardly sounded disheartened or nervous, just her usual, bubbly self. "So I hope you don't mind but I got these for you." You felt a strong flush creep across your face, spreading to your ears.

"Is that why Togata and Ama-"

"I asked them to help me out," Nejire confessed, tapping two fingers together, "Sorry if it's too much."

You cleared your throat,

"Not at all. Thank you, Nejire," You paused for a second, "I... like you a lot too." Nejire looked at you brightly, smiling,

"Ah! Really?" She quickly passed the gifts to you. "I'm glad!" There was a hesitant pause,

"Does this mean we're dating?" She asked quietly. You laughed sheepishly, flushing.

"After all the effort you went through, I don't see why not." You replied. Within moments of that answer, Nejire had thrown her arms around you.