[Preference]- First Dates

The last preference request for prettyplsdontkillme. I'll get a start on the one-shots next!

Izuku Midoriya
○ Takes you to a nice park to walk through and chill in.
○ Blushes the whole time.
○ Holds your hand the entire date.

Katsuki Bakugo
○ Didn't realize you were meant to go somewhere for a date- had just invited you to his house instead.
○ You two ended up going on a walk together, partially because he wanted to make it seem like he was totally knowing what he was doing.
Lends you his jacket because it's cold

Shoto Todoroki
○ Took you on a date through a city.
○ A few secret laughs because you and your country-bumpkiness can't keep up with how fast paced everything is.
○ Holds your hand a lot to make sure he doesn't lose you in crowds.

Denki Kaminari
○ By any standards, your first date was the lunch after your first meeting.
○ Your first official planned date was probably somewhere kind of dorky but sentimental like an arcade.
○ Gives you the sweetest kiss on your cheek to say goodbye.

Eijirou Kirishima
○ Your first date was afternoon tea in a little café on your way home after school.
○ It was pouring rain outside and it was nice and warm inside.
○ He actually asked if he could be your boyfriend with a lot of 'only if you want's to follow.

Tenya Iida
○ He planned it pretty meticulously- it ended up hardly being the date he had planned it to be however.
○ Probably had the worst luck on your first date- the elevator you two were in got stuck.
○ Was incredibly reassuring during the whole ordeal, a lot of hugs after you guys had been helped out and a promised second date.

Shinsou Hitoshi
○ Your first date was fairly relaxed.
○ You two rode your bikes around your town and stopped in the park.
○ Sharing a jacket because one of you forgot yours and it's cold.

Tamaki Amajiki
○ Took you to the small town he lived in at night to sit and stargaze with him.
○ He was shaking a lot out of nerves- you held his hand trying to get him to calm down.
○ Eventually did and pointed out constellations to you.

Neito Monoma
○ You were helped setting up the date by Kendo and Tetsutetsu.
○ Ended with you two completely ignoring their plan and chilling out in the treehouse his dad built for him when he was younger.
○ Also a lot of childish teasing. You two are still kids at heart, really.

Shota Aizawa
○ Nemuri not only introduced you two to each other but set you up on your first date.
○ A very peaceful study date at the school library during your third year.
○ He was actually kind of dying on the inside because it was his first date and he was afraid he was going to mess it up.

Momo Yaoyorozu
○ Took you ice-skating- now one of your most common kinds of dates (aw, throwback to the beginning of this book)
○ A lot of hand-holding while she taught you to skate.
○ Also successfully had your first kiss at the end of the night.

Mina Ashido
○ You took her to the mall.
○ She did mostly succeed in paying for things except for the few times you could elbow her out the way and pay first.
○ Definitely went to a beauty parlour in the mall.

Tsuyu Asui
○ Took you to a café, partially as a thanks for looking after her siblings.
○ Was really polite the whole time, offering to hold your hand after you left the café and all.
○ She really hoped you liked it because she was actually kind of nervous uou wouldn't like it.

Ochaco Uraraka
○ With her small allowance and crush on you, she took you on a date to the park.
○ You guys got coffee due to it being the only thing she could afford, even though you offered to pay.
○ Ended up sitting down and talking to each other while drinking your coffee.

Kyoka Jirou
○ She apparently had a 'spare ticket' to a music festival, she asked you if you'd like to go with her before quietly saying 'as in a date' at the end.
○ Had a really exciting time at the festival- you enjoyed getting to see Jirou in such a good mood.
○ Helped you with your headache that developed afterwards due to how loud it was.

Nejire Hado
○ Her family actually lived pretty close to the beach, so she invited you over.
○ Escorted you from your neighbourhood all the way to hers, even though she had to catch the train.
○ A lot of laughter and fun just messing around in the water.

Kendo Itsuka
○ Was actually kind of unplanned- you were on her motorcycle and she stopped at an oval to hang out with you.
○ You guys sat on an electricity box before lying down and watching the sky change colours as the sun set.
○ Asked you to be her partner towards the end of it.

Can you tell I've never been on a date?