[Preference]- Nicknames

Oh man, I'm tryna get through a pile-up of reqs oops. Nicknames, a request by prettyplsdontkillme

I also just left it at the nicknames give you bc Idk all your personal preferences for nicknames you give to your partners. So yeet.

Izuku Midoriya
○ Variations of your name (shortened, similar, etc.)
○ The occasional "My Love"
○ Can and will stammer when trying to give you a cute nickname.

Katsuki Bakugo
○ I mean, other than the curse words for names?
○ Things like Babe
○ Maybe the rare 'Baby' if he's asking for something.

Shoto Todoroki
○ Not really a nickname-y kinda guy. Usually just calls you by your name.
○ Calls you handsome/beautiful but more in a way of admiration than a name
○ Occasionally drops in a soft "My Love" or "Dear".

Denki Kaminari
○ Highkey will sometimes call you something random like "Phyllis" every now and then just to joke about with you.
○ King of nicknames though- any sweet, cheesy nicknames? He'll call you them.
○ Really favours 'Hun' and 'Pretty One' (*Cue Itty Bitty Pretty One from Matilda*)

Eijirou Kirishima
○ A lotta 'babes' and cute variations of your name.
○ "BABE, BABE, BABE, LOOK AT THIS"
○ Uses nicknames to get your attention.

Tenya Iida
○ Really not a nickname guy either.
○ Sometimes will call you "Love" or "Dear"
○ Mostly just refers to you as Y/N (calls you a (god)dess to his friends)

Shinsou Hitoshi
○ Welp. You get called Kitten.
○ Figure it out if you like it or not.
○ Sometimes will call you sweetheart or babe or smth, but mainly sticks to Kitten.

Tamaki Amajiki
○ Tries his best to show affection- giving nicknames is easy because he finds it just like giving you another name.
○ Will call you Pretty Girl/Boy (or just Pretty if Gender Neutral)
○ Calls you Honey even though Nejire teases him that it makes him sound old.

Neito Monoma
○ Just says your name with so much adoration and love and affection.
○ Unless you have tried to fix his fashion sense again.
○ Then he will just kind of sneer when he says your name (he still loves you though, dw)

Shota Aizawa
○ Doesn't understand nicknames.
○ Just calls you by your name.
○ Only if he's complimenting you will you get anything vaguely close to a nickname (love of my life, gorgeous, etc.)

Momo Yaoyorozu
○ Calls you Sweetheart.
○ Sweetheart or Lovely or Honey or Juliet. All things sweet and delightful and apparently Shakespearean (Hey, at least she's not calling you Ophelia).
○ Absolutely adores the idea of nicknames. She's always trying to come up with new ones and loves ones that have a 'sweet' theme to them.

Mina Ashido
○ Doesn't give you short nicknames or little catchy ones
○ Will literally call you "The Light Of My Life" or "My Sun, My Moon And All My Stars" in the middle of a conversation.
○ Doesn't really understand nicknames being short and snappy.

Tsuyu Asui
○ Calls you Lilypad or Her Lilypad
○ Not only calls you that because it's cute and goes with her frogginess, but because she relies on you to not let her like fall.
○ She swears there's more sentiment than she can explain.

Ochaco Uraraka
○ Calls you her Angel. Hasn't really found any other nicknames she likes for you.
○ Sometimes will shorten or build off your actual name.
○ Very shy to call you it in front of others though.

Kyoka Jirou
○ Has been on the hunt for music-themed nicknames since you two started dating.
○ Hint: She hasn't found one yet
○ Just ends up calling you by your name

Nejire Hado
○ Lovely, Pretty/Handsome, Radiance
○ Very cutesy nicknames. She finds them fitting.
○ Is able to say them in a way that makes you feel so warm and happy and loved.

Kendo Itsuka
○ Calls you such old-fashioned names- "Dearie" "Doll(-Face)" "Sugar"
○ Likes looking for new nicknames to give you. They have to fit with her vintage-vibes theme.
○ Will sometimes slip in a 'Babe' or 'Baby' if she's feeling flirty.

I ran out of names there towards the end and had to start using a website to find names. Bhshzh-