Almost

The room was silent for five minutes. All eyes were on the T.V. The new's reporter kept talking and showing pictures of me and Zayn getting in and out of the car. Luckily I was wearing sunglasses and the sun was shining in my face, so it was really bright in the pictures. When did Zayn even start dating? Elana asked with her arm's crossed. Oh umm I don't know? I said trying not to sound too obvious. She look's like a nice girl. I said to Elena trying to make her calm down a little bit. If she's a nice girl then why didn't Zayn tell anybody? Elena said looking at me her arm's still crossed. Maybe we're just not ready! I yelled. Gabriell looked at me noticing what I said. Let's hope she didn't hear what you just said. Gabriell whispered. Elena turned in my direction. "We're"? Asked Elena. Who's "We're"? Busted. Gabriell said in the lowest whisper possible, it looked like she didn't even move her mouth.

I didn't say we're. "I said he". I said trying to act normal and let out a little laugh. Yeah she did say he. I herd her. Gabriell said. ACHOO! What was that? Elena asked and turned around. Oh haha sorry that was me, excuse me. Gabriell said. How could it be you Gabriell, it sounded like it came from the bathroom. Elena said walking slowly to the bathroom. Great now she is going to find Zayn and Harry, then she's going to scream and probably jump and make out with them. I thought to myself.

She's walking to the bathroom! Gabriell said punching my are. There's nothing we can do. I said to Gabriell. She walked up to the door and put her ear against it. She put her hand on the doorknob and twisted it. The door cracked. Gabriell and I walked closer to her. Elena opened the door more and peered her head in. Hello? Is anybody in here? She asked. I was hoping they won't answer. She walked in more. When she walked in it looked like a scene from a horror movie. When you walk into the first door it's only the sinks, walk through the second door it's the toilet and shower. Elena walked around looking in the cabinets and in a small closet. She walked up to the actual bathroom door.

She stood in front of the door. What did I just step on!? Elena asked disgusted. I told you our toilets are backed up. I said with a smile. You could hear Gabriell laughing in the back. UGH! IT SMELL'S LIKE PEE! Elena said and ran out of the bathroom and went to her room. Gabriell ran after her laughing and locked the door. Oh my gosh that was so close! Gabriell said. I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked in it trying not to step on the unknown liquid. Hey guys you can come out now. I said with my arm on the door. 

The door swung open fast and I fell over on Zayn. Well hello there beautiful. He said smiling and holding me very close to him. Hi. I said back. Zayn laughed and tilted his head down and kissed my lips. I stood up right and we walked back into the room. 

That was close. Harry said. Yeah what do you think would happen if she found you guys in the bathroom? I asked looking around at everybody's face. I don't know, but on the bright side she didn't. Gabriell said. Zayn was the inside door locked? I asked looking at Zayn. Yeah it was. He said. What was on the floor? Gabriell asked them. It was toilet water. Harry said laughing. Eww that really gross! I said. 

Why did Elena come in here anyways? Zayn asked looking at us. She wanted to show us what was on the news. Gabriell said looking at me. Zayn they caught us. We're all over the news and I'm not ready to telly anybody yet. I said and walked closer to him. He put his warm hand's on my checks. Don't worry love. Every thing is going to be ok. Zayn said smiling at me. I looked straight into Zayn's beautiful hazel eye's. I love you. I said. He held me tighter. I love you more. He said back.

It was  11:00 pm. I'm so tired. I said yawning. Yeah me too. Zayn said. Zayn are you going to go home? I asked him. I guess why? He asked back. I kinda wanted you to stay here. Zayn looked at me and had a big smile on his face. Yeah sure i'll stay. He said laughing. Thanks. I said. Since Zayn stayed Harry stayed too. I got into the bed and Zayn followed me. I was laying on the bed and i looked over to Gabriell's bed. She still didn't tell him, I felt like it was my fault. I turned around to face Zayn. Good night love. He said. Night. I said back. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this chapter isnt very long it was suposed to be with things change but that one was really long so i just put it by it's self 

hope you liked it! :D i will be posting the next chapter very soon. :D 

thank you all for reading!! :D

A day to remember -(Zayn Malik fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara