A day to remember -(Zayn Malik fanfic)

so this is my first book hope you guys enjoy it everything is from the POV of the main girl and Anna and her friend Olivia. They are in a hotel on london england for a school feild trip :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I cant belive were in london its crazy! To think that a week ago we were dreaming to go to big ben and now we are there!" I explain excitement in my voice.

"I know right, the only thing that would make it better is one direction!" said Olivia.

"That would be so crazy." I said laughing.

"You know what Anna, we have been in London for a week and we haven't even been to the london eye yet can we go? please?" She begs.

"I dont know Gabrell, I dont think were supposed to leave after 10:00 o'clock." I explained.

"But we have to! C'mon dont be a party pooper!"

"Fine but were only going out for an hour!" I gave in.

"Taxi!" I yelled out.

"No! Dont say that."

"Why not?"

"I think we should walk there it will be fun we will get to see more things than in a cab." She said starting to walk down the street.

"Ok we'll walk but you better know where were going." I say. I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret this

"Anna trust me I know london." She said with a smile.

"No, no you dont." I said laughing.

"Whatever lets go." she said looking straight in front of her like she knew wher she was going.

The sky was dark and there were a lot of stars in the sky perfect star gazing night. The cold wind blew in our hair as we walked down the road. We walk up to a store and herd One Direction's What Makes you Beautiful, so we started to sing along.

"What if when were here one direction comes up to us and talks to us! She said with such excitement.

"Yeah, keep dreaming." I said with my head down and frowning.

The store lady came up to us and I managed to make a fake smile she was wearing a 1D T-shirt with there faces on it and some dark blue jeans that were ripped at the knees. she said hello and we smiled back. she asked us which member of 1D is our favorite I said Zayn Malik and Olivia said Harry Styles. She showed us some 1D stuff and talked about there songs. "I love stole my heart." Said Olivia. "Because harry stole mine." I bought a 1D shirt and we left the store.

When we were walking down the street we passed by big ben we could hear the clock ticking and the water moving in the river it sounded beautiful. We could see the london eye it was just across the river we were so close.

"Look here's a short cut if we just go in between these buildings we can get it if faster." She said in a very positive voice.

"Ok whatever I just want to get there it's freezing out here. We were walking down a dark ally , it was so dark you could barly see in front of you.

"I hear people." Olivia said in a scared voice.

"So its just other peolpe coming back from the london eye and it sounds like there having a good time lets not disturb them. I said with a laugh. We kept walking and then suddenly we saw figures of 7 people. They came closer we could see that it was 5 boys and 2 girls. We kept walking and they kept getting closer and closer. We couldn't make a face yet but there was a street light in the middle of the ally we were almost to it and so were they. My phone rang so I took it out and was looking at it, it was a text from elena my other friend and she said that Mrs.wright was checking room in 20 minutes and told us to get back. I herd the voices of the people but didn't bother to look up and I bumped into someone and fell on the floor, somebody was ontop of me. When he helped me up his voice was deep and his hands were warm and my arms I looked up and saw big hazel eyes and a perfect face in front of me I was speechless.

"Are you ok love?" He asks. "I'm Zayn Malik." He say with one of his perfect smiles. Holy shit was the first thing going in my head I didn't want to scream or he would freak out so I tried to stay as calm as possible. Olivia was sanding behind us practly drooling over them.

"Umm yeah I'm fine, but my head kinda hurts" I finally manage to say.

"We need to get some ice on her head." Said Harry standing next to Zayn.

"We should take her to a doctor." Liam says.

"Guys thanks a lot, but I just need some ice." I say, I can already feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Want to come to our flat and I'll get you an ice-pack for your head." Zayn said with a smile.

"Thank you, but I really have to go." Honestly that was the hardest thing I ever had to say.

"Love whats your name?" Zayn asks.

"Anna." I say and turn to face him. His eyes glow under the dim light. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever saw.

"Okay Ann. Can I have your number so we can have a coffee sometime? He asks. I nearly fall to the ground in excitement.

"Yeah, of course!" I gave him my number and he gave me a hug and I hugged the other guys and left Olivia still in shock she hugged harry and we left in a taxi.

"That was crazy! I cant believe I just bumped into Zayn Malik this is the most happiest day of my life! I got another text from Elena it said:

*5 minutes until Mrs.wright gets to your room HURRY UP!!! *

We were 10 minutes away I asked the taxi driver if he could drive faster and texted elena to distract her from our room. We got there just on time and right when we sat on our beds Mrs.wright walked in.

"Every thing ok girls? she asked.

"Perfect." We both said laying down and smiling looking at the ceiling.

Every thing is perfect I repeat in a whisper.